Browns vs Bengals, Good Bad and Ugly...

Good:  We lost.  1st pick of the draft is looking good.

Bad:  We shoot ourselves in the foot way too often.

Ugly:  We are still stuck with the majority of the same inept coaching staff and we could still pick another bust in the 1st round.

Peace and happiness to everyone here. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Didn't watch, but from the box score on ESPN it looked like Mixon had a good day.

I gave zac taylor credit to soon,but mixion had over 146 yards.they are wasting the talent,have this coaching staff is not good at all.

Good: We won the time of possession, total yardage, rushing yards, passing yards and the turnover battle.

Bad: We still lost the damned game. Third down conversions was atrocious. Way too many stupid penalties.

Ugly: Playcalling in the red zone and in goal to go situations, and it’s been a problem all year. Should have kicked a FG instead of going for it on 4th down the 2nd to last time they were down there.

56 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Good: We won the time of possession, total yardage, rushing yards, passing yards and the turnover battle.

Bad: We still lost the damned game. Third down conversions was atrocious. Way too many stupid penalties.

Ugly: Playcalling in the red zone and in goal to go situations, and it’s been a problem all year. Should have kicked a FG instead of going for it on 4th down the 2nd to last time they were down there.

that is what is pathetic 

can't fucking lose that game

Hello to all.  This is my first post after finally registering.  I hope i can contribute in meaningful ways.

The Good?  Joe Mixon's strong day, and of course - keeping that win loss record nearly perfect.

The Bad? Not winning but i guess that's kinda good, depending on how you look at it. 

The Ugly?  Happy Browns fans...This is deeply unnerving.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Taylor needs to put down the play calling duties and hire a real OC

We should lose next week too, which gives us a max of 3 games won. #1 pick is looking more and more likely.

Right, I doubt NE rests many guys working on the seeding with Balt.

You think we may beat Clev and Miami though? I don't see it.

Good   Mixon's beastly day

Bad      Run D. I can't believe it took the Browns til the 3rd quarter to start pounding the ball.

Ugly     Isn't there a retired carney barker or something we can hire as an offensive coordinator inside the 10? Anyone?  Bueller? 

45 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Unknown.jpg

That I didn't watch?  No, it's a decision.  I haven't watched them live since they lost to Arizona.  I have recorded every game though and watch if/when they win.  Easier to root for them to lose that way, and it's less stressful on me and Virginia.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Good - my fantasy football team. 

UK getting the transfer qb from Auburn.

Lamar Jackson doing amazing. All of their games are aired here now. 

Bad- I'm a Bengals fan

Ugly - the bengals. 

fuck Lamar Jackson 

12 hours ago, membengal said:

Got the L we needed - all good.

Amen

13 hours ago, Jimmy D said:

Hello to all.  This is my first post after finally registering.  I hope i can contribute in meaningful ways.

The Good?  Joe Mixon's strong day, and of course - keeping that win loss record nearly perfect.

The Bad? Not winning but i guess that's kinda good, depending on how you look at it. 

The Ugly?  Happy Browns fans...This is deeply unnerving.

Welcome

Nothing like having a first and goal from the two, a running back that is on fire and trying to throw on first down with an 8 yard lose. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. Even on the third down play before, why have Andy attempt a throw. Mixon should have been the only one with the ball in his hands. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

Archived