Go Army Beat Navy

Was supposed to be at game but tragically my partner’s 27 year old daughter died in a head on collision last Thursday morning on way to teach high school.  Impatient asshole passed on a double yellow line at the top of a hill. Both died.   

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Was supposed to be at game but tragically my partner’s 27 year old daughter died in a head on collision last Thursday morning on way to teach high school.  Impatient asshole passed on a double yellow line at the top of a hill. Both died.   

wtf? Dude..I'm so sorry to hear that. That's just horrible.

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

That is absolutely horrible.

Puts a lot of things in perspective.

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

Very tragic, friend. 

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

I am truly sorry for you and your partner's loss.

20 hours ago, SF2 said:

Praying for you and your partner.  May God keep you both in his arms.

20 hours ago, SF2 said:

So sorry 😐 to hear. 🤗 and prayers to the both of you. 

Archived