The Bengals vs James Bond Patriots Game Thread / Good, Bad, and Ugly Evaluation...

What kind of made-up horseshit was Staretore talking about?  It's ok to interfere with the kick returner because the defender was "coming off a block"?  I get a guy getting knocked into the returner, but he stuck his arm out and grabbed his waist.  Unless someone can show me that the rule is "if you're 'coming off a block' you can do whatever you want", then that's just lies to cover for a pathetic no-call.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

What kind of made-up horseshit was Staretore talking about?  It's ok to interfere with the kick returner because the defender was "coming off a block"?  I get a guy getting knocked into the returner, but he stuck his arm out and grabbed his waist.  Unless someone can show me that the rule is "if you're 'coming off a block' you can do whatever you want", then that's just lies to cover for a pathetic no-call.

those dicks will never say the refs are wrong... they are all the same, it is a waste of time to even let them talk 

10 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

That was a New York call. “This game is too close.”

Archived