The Bengals vs James Bond Patriots Game Thread / Good, Bad, and Ugly Evaluation...

3 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

We're down by more than ten. Time to cut Dalton.

I swear, this board is so predictable.

Well man, to be fair, it's solely on Dalton for those last two picks which is now going to cost us the game more than likely. Those were terrible throws. But I do get the 🙄 at the idea of actually cutting your QB at this point of the season.

2 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Well man, to be fair, it's solely on Dalton for those last two picks which is now going to cost us the game more than likely. Those were terrible throws. But I do get the 🙄 at the idea of actually cutting your QB at this point of the season.

The playcalling has been terrible. Maybe half on Dalton, but Taylor sure isn't helping him.

Everyone had a hard dick for Finley a few weeks ago, how did that work out? Now it's Lady Gaga? Say what you want about Dalton... That's just stupid. It's easy and lazy to blame everything on Dalton. It beggars logic to think that somehow the undrafted third string guy is suddenly going to stroll into a game against the NFL's top defense and do anything other than piss himself.

And everyone seems to be forgetting.... If we draft Burrow, your plan is to throw him out week one no matter what?? That has generally been a recipe for disaster. Since Finley has been underwhemling, the Bengals NEED Dalton. That final cap friendly year is a gift. He's our Jon Kitna.

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

The playcalling has been terrible. Maybe half on Dalton, but Taylor sure isn't helping him.

Everyone had a hard dick for Finley a few weeks ago, how did that work out? Now it's Lady Gaga? Say what you want about Dalton... That's just stupid. It's easy and lazy to blame everything on Dalton. It beggars logic to think that somehow the undrafted third string guy is suddenly going to stroll into a game against the NFL's top defense and do anything other than piss himself.

And everyone seems to be forgetting.... If we draft Burrow, your plan is to throw him out week one no matter what?? That has generally been a recipe for disaster. Since Finley has been underwhemling, the Bengals NEED Dalton. That final cap friendly year is a gift. He's our Jon Kitna.

AHH I think I was the only one with a "hard on" for Finley.    lol       Fuck it throw Dolegala out there. Don't hate just cause you can't spell it.

3 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Dalton is not to blame for everything - however, he is part of the problem and not part of the solution

So Finley and/or Dolegala are the solution?

It would be nice if you could just run down to 7-11 and pick up an Arron Rodgers.

The choice isn't between Dalton and some mythical game winning once in a generation QB we have stashed on the practice squad. We can eat McDonald's or start searching through the dumpster. Those are our options. 

And anyone who is just assuming we can dump Andy and it's a slam dunk to start Burrow game one in 2020 - How long have you been a fan? The long line of first round rejects we've seen in Ohio and you still show such confidence? For every Peyton Manning, there's a Ryan Leaf, and an Eli Manning. Just going from Bengals history, there's like a 20% chance that our #1 pick actually plays out his rookie contract.

Like I said, it's easy and lazy. You're blaming the waiter for the food being too spicy. It's also boring and predictable.

Archived