The Bengals vs James Bond Patriots Game Thread / Good, Bad, and Ugly Evaluation...

2 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

So Finley and/or Dolegala are the solution?

It would be nice if you could just run down to 7-11 and pick up an Arron Rodgers.

The choice isn't between Dalton and some mythical game winning once in a generation QB we have stashed on the practice squad. We can eat McDonald's or start searching through the dumpster. Those are our options. 

And anyone who is just assuming we can dump Andy and it's a slam dunk to start Burrow game one in 2020 - How long have you been a fan? The long line of first round rejects we've seen in Ohio and you still show such confidence? For every Peyton Manning, there's a Ryan Leaf, and an Eli Manning. Just going from Bengals history, there's like a 20% chance that our #1 pick actually plays out his rookie contract.

Like I said, it's easy and lazy. You're blaming the waiter for the food being too spicy. It's also boring and predictable.

No one sis saying the replacement is Dalton and yes this team needs LOTS of help, but it the Inbreds and Dalton that are boring and predictable. 

3 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Ugly: Dalton. 4 picks. “Nuff said.

Andy ties his own record for most interceptions in one game.

None of them were tips or off the hands of the receivers.

It looked like he was throwing to the defender.

BTW... on the pick 6, Boyd getting some shit because the ball was caught right in front of

him (on Andy, not Boyd) and Boyd did not try to tackle the guy.   He would not have gone

all the way if Boyd had put his hands on him.

Tim McGee was going ape shit about that late in the post game radio show as I was driving home

in the snow.

It's rare that I go to a Bengals game, but two lower-bowl tickets fell into my lap this week and I couldn't pass them up.  Was shocked at how many Patriots bandwagoners were there.  It looked to me like it was 75-80% their fans, or is my perception off?  Hell, it felt like 90%, but I'm trying to be conservative/reasonable.  Has it ever been this way before? Pittsburgh game, maybe? 

Oh, and there's no way every one of those bastards are from Boston or have any connections to anyone in Boston.

2 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

It's rare that I go to a Bengals game, but two lower-bowl tickets fell into my lap this week and I couldn't pass them up.  Was shocked at how many Patriots bandwagoners were there.  It looked to me like it was 75-80% their fans, or is my perception off?  Hell, it felt like 90%, but I'm trying to be conservative/reasonable.  Has it ever been this way before? Pittsburgh game, maybe? 

Oh, and there's no way every one of those bastards are from Boston or have any connections to anyone in Boston.

That's what happens when you have a good team that is entertaining to watch. You get fans from all over the country. They were saying todays LA game was 95% Viking fans. 

I've been to a few home games like that against the Packers, Cowboys and Pitt. 

Archived