The Bengals vs James Bond Patriots Game Thread / Good, Bad, and Ugly Evaluation...

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

It is a logical assumption. The guy is killing it on a shit team that has shown no ability or need to improve so why not maximize your own personal position. That is, after all exactly what the Inbreds do. 

It doesn’t have to do with which team he is on, Zeke held out as well.  Running Back is a brutal but extremely important position. A great back can really set up your  passing game but their lifespan is VERY short in most cases.   Gurley is a good example.  I doubt if he had just played out his rookie deal and then the team found out he had the beginnings of an arthritic knee he would have gotten anything close to what he did.   There is no way Alvin Kamara doesn’t get a new contract before next year.  Mixon deserves the same.  These guys rarely get another big payday unlike WRs, QBs, OTs etc..

50 minutes ago, SF2 said:

It doesn’t have to do with which team he is on, Zeke held out as well.  Running Back is a brutal but extremely important position. A great back can really set up your  passing game but their lifespan is VERY short in most cases.   Gurley is a good example.  I doubt if he had just played out his rookie deal and then the team found out he had the beginnings of an arthritic knee he would have gotten anything close to what he did.   There is no way Alvin Kamara doesn’t get a new contract before next year.  Mixon deserves the same.  These guys rarely get another big payday unlike WRs, QBs, OTs etc..

Fully agree

Archived