• Yes
    • No
    • Who Cares
    • Bob your a idiot
    • Heck yeah!!!
    • Heck naw!!!
    • Jake way better than Dalton DoLLayGala

Yes

Could be the next Tom Brady or Russell Wilson rotting away on the bench. Won't know until we try!  If he's crap we will at least tank properly and lock in that #1 pick. 

What if Dolegala appears to certainly have the potential to be a serviceable QB next season and beyond? 

I think so.

Can't be any worse than Bad Andy or Finley.

At least I hope he can't.

Article on Bengals Wire where the Patriot DB who picked Andy twice said he knew

what was coming from film study and there won't be any on Doogie.

Of course, the Patriot didn't say WHAT film study, of the game play or the signals coming

in from the sidelines.  

Anyway, I think its safe to say Finley will be told to find his life's work after the final game

and I think we should see what we have in Doogie as far as a backup to Athens Joe next

season.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Only if he averaged 35 pts a game and was a Mr. Basketball; or at least struck out 10 and homered 3 times a game in HS. 

Is that an Anthony Munoz reference?

Heard him on the pregame show on the radio while driving to

the stadium and I think he said he did something like that.

I think he was referring to this High School star.

By the way, the reason the Doligaga is not playing is the coaches know he sucks.  It really isn't that hard to figure out once the guy shows up at camp and is around other players.  

computer dec GIF

Why the hell not at this point? The only caveat I have is that, Miami is currently ranked 30th in defense and Cleveland is ranked 17th but will probably drop after they play Baltimore on Sunday. If Dolegala does well, is it because teams do not have tape on him, because he is playing against crappy defenses, or because he's good? There may be no way if determining that. 

12 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Could be the next Tom Brady or Russell Wilson rotting away on the bench.

As sure as the sun will come up tomorrow. LOL.

Who the hell knows, he could cure malaria after throwing a huge 3rd down pass for all we know. Anything's possible.

Maybe they should try starting ME at QB? You never know, I could be the next Russel Wilson. Might as well see what they've got. I'm already 47, they should hurry up and kick the tires. See if there's any life left in this old horse. I can't be worse than Andy Dalton, and I have much nicer hair. And I will sleep with Giselle Bundchen if that's what the position demands.

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Whatever happened to the Mariota/Bortles "bridge" theory?  

Mariota would make sense if/when he gets cut.....especially if Callahan is still here with his ties to Oregon/Chip Kelly and all.

That said, I doubt Callahan survives the off-season. I would imagine we'll see both coordinators get the ax shortly after the Browns game. Neither of them were Taylor's first choice at their positions after all.

Anurumo wasn't even a top 5 choice for him...hell he tried to hire a college DB coach ( Jeff Hafley), before he finally settled on Anurumo lol. I can't imagine he survives.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, spicoli said:

I’m not saying that he’s even any better than Dalton...I’m just saying that if Callahan is still around I could easily see it happening. 

Right. I'm just fooling around with the over dramatic no. No. No. 

Mariota is certainly worth taking a peek at. 

The cat fish Bob analogy of Mariota is that he is like a wrecked 5th gen Camaro on the internet. Worth taking a look at see what's there. 

Might be a good choice if we look at it like we are building the offense around Mixon and his rare elite abilities. Then again I can't tell ya the last time I saw a Titans game. Dude was a beast at Oregon. What's happened since then, idk, maybe the PAC 12 was super overrated. 

They know what they have in Dolebanana the same way they knew what they had in Finley: jack shit.  Neither of these guys were a mystery to anyone.

But at this point, why not play him anyway?  Dalton obviously checked out when they benched him.  Start Dolegala, hell start the 10th caller to the pregame show on Sunday, start Fiona the Hippo, it makes no difference.  Unless there's some line-up that gives us the first 10 picks in the draft I don't see much reason to worry about it one way or the other.

Archived