Jimminy Frikkin Crimminy - Is it almost over? Can I get an Amen?

As my news feed scrolled past revealing the events of the day, there it was. Bengals-Dolphins. My mind reeled - could it be the end of the season already? Alas dear friends, you'll have to find new reasons to drink after this weekend.

As the great philosopher Roy Orbison once howled, "It's over, over, over."

See the source image

Ahhhh, look at them funny white people sway to easy listening.

Anyhoo. Gonna be hard to make Christmas dinner after the way they fucked this turkey. Gonna be hard to swallow, but that's what you get for sucking all year long. Shout out to my boy, Zac Taylor. 1-15. I feel for you. All of those plays worked in electronic football, why did they seem to fail in the NFL? 

See the source image
Joe Mixon seen here converting 3rd and 20 on a shotgun draw

Mike Brown. The Grim Reaper won't have to tiptoe 'round the trophy case when he comes to get you. I hope they find you died while jerking-off to pictures of Hitler. I'm going to assume they did, but they're keeping it quiet.

Katie and Troy, we fans just don't get how hard it is to run a Billion and a half dollar business you were gifted by virtue of coming from one of Mike Brown's gonads. The fans owe you loyalty and understanding more than you owe them competence. Now, let's raise the price of luxury seats again because $30 Million a year for doing nothing isn't economically feasible.

Andy and AJ, thanks for your time in stripes boys.

See the source image

Side Note: I was in Paris and caught a French dude wearing an AJ Green jersey. Asked if he was a fan and he said "No, it was just the coolest looking jersey in the store." Still the coolest jerseys. They just have the stink of being around some ugly football.

Better luck in 2020 Bengals. You're going to need it. A lot. Skill might not hurt too, just throwing that out there.

29 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Did we already forfeit the 12/29 game against the Browns?

No, we didn't forget.  We just wish it was draft night already so we can dream of a brighter future... Only to have the football pulled out from in front of us again, when the season starts...   So we can wait again for draft night... Rinse and repeat...

15 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

As my news feed scrolled past revealing the events of the day, there it was. Bengals-Dolphins. My mind reeled - could it be the end of the season already? Alas dear friends, you'll have to find new reasons to drink after this weekend.

As the great philosopher Roy Orbison once howled, "It's over, over, over."

See the source image

Ahhhh, look at them funny white people sway to easy listening.

Anyhoo. Gonna be hard to make Christmas dinner after the way they fucked this turkey. Gonna be hard to swallow, but that's what you get for sucking all year long. Shout out to my boy, Zac Taylor. 1-15. I feel for you. All of those plays worked in electronic football, why did they seem to fail in the NFL? 

See the source image
Joe Mixon seen here converting 3rd and 20 on a shotgun draw

Mike Brown. The Grim Reaper won't have to tiptoe 'round the trophy case when he comes to get you. I hope they find you died while jerking-off to pictures of Hitler. I'm going to assume they did, but they're keeping it quiet.

Katie and Troy, we fans just don't get how hard it is to run a Billion and a half dollar business you were gifted by virtue of coming from one of Mike Brown's gonads. The fans owe you loyalty and understanding more than you owe them competence. Now, let's raise the price of luxury seats again because $30 Million a year for doing nothing isn't economically feasible.

Andy and AJ, thanks for your time in stripes boys.

See the source image

Side Note: I was in Paris and caught a French dude wearing an AJ Green jersey. Asked if he was a fan and he said "No, it was just the coolest looking jersey in the store." Still the coolest jerseys. They just have the stink of being around some ugly football.

Better luck in 2020 Bengals. You're going to need it. A lot. Skill might not hurt too, just throwing that out there.

Well stated and eloquently put, Mr Da.  +1

This season has felt over for a very long time.  Getting beat by the Cardinals and SMOKED by Baltimore both at home was the defining moments of the season.  Yay!

Think about it, what would a positive season highlight be?  I said positive, I can post picks of Webb falling on his ass myself.  Maybe a few of Tate's catches or a few of Mixon's runs?  Beating the Jets just doesn't count at this point. 

14 minutes ago, SF2 said:

This season has felt over for a very long time.  Getting beat by the Cardinals and SMOKED by Baltimore both at home was the defining moments of the season.  Yay!

Think about it, what would a positive season highlight be?  I said positive, I can post picks of Webb falling on his ass myself.  Maybe a few of Tate's catches or a few of Mixon's runs?  Beating the Jets just doesn't count at this point. 

there is nothing positive about this season...not one single thing.

As to the OP, excellent post and A-fucking-MEN. Thank god this train wreck of a season is almost over. Cannot not believe that after 30 years of being a fan, the first time I visit Cincinnati for a game I witness the worst team in franchise history. Of course.

3 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Shit. I did. I though Miami closed the season.

I'd apologize, but I don't really care anymore.

S'ok, you'll be just like both the teams on the field

Chicago had a bad-ass horn section but mostly sounds like 70's cocaine pop noodling to me.   Bombastic, operatic songs about having a hole in your shoe or not being able to sleep on account of all the cocaine.  I bet they were bitchin live though.

This was great! Thanks for the entertainment. 

People saying no positives from this year.  Mixon and Huber. Lol

The ugly about mixons greatness this season is that we might've just seen his all time prime year (health,age)  wasted to a 1 win season. 

Honestly they need to treat these last two games like preseason games as far as mixon goes. 

14 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

This was great! Thanks for the entertainment. 

People saying no positives from this year.  Mixon and Huber. Lol

The ugly about mixons greatness this season is that we might've just seen his all time prime year (health,age)  wasted to a 1 win season. 

Honestly they need to treat these last two games like preseason games as far as mixon goes. 

it's Corey Dillon all over again.

One of the best in the league and the team id garbage... 

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

At least they had the sense to give Dillon the ball regularly.   We had to lose 10 in a row before they remembered Mixon was on the team & he's still just as likely to be sidelined on 1st & goal from the 2.  

As far as bright spots go Hubbard deserves mention.  Would've been a break out season on a real team.

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Chicago had a bad-ass horn section but mostly sounds like 70's cocaine pop noodling to me.   Bombastic, operatic songs about having a hole in your shoe or not being able to sleep on account of all the cocaine.  I bet they were bitchin live though.

Terry Fuckin' Kath. A wizard on the guitar, until he went on a coke binge and shot himself playing Russian roulette.

Aside from Sam Hubbard, glad to see shades of potential awesomeness with Auden Tate.

17 hours ago, fluhartz said:

15 hours ago, T-Dub said:

At least they had the sense to give Dillon the ball regularly.   We had to lose 10 in a row before they remembered Mixon was on the team & he's still just as likely to be sidelined on 1st & goal from the 2.  

As far as bright spots go Hubbard deserves mention.  Would've been a break out season on a real team.

IMG_0091.thumb.jpeg.34c4736200a782fd495d11b9e838272e.jpeg

L.to R.--- HSH about 50 lbs heavier than now .... Mr Dillon .... my son, Chris

BTW... Corey and the Browns have mended fences and are very OK with one another

Very personable and fantastic guy to chat with.

Archived