2020 Home/Away Opponents

29 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

easy now .... dont put too much pressure on them

Yeah, I agree.  Take it easy, show and steady and just try to reach this season's level of accomplishment.

Then get our second first pick in the draft season.

And draft the quarterback from Clemson to replace Joe Burrow who was knocked out of football permanently

by a cheap shot from the Steeler's first round draft pick, Chase Young.  Unflagged, of course.

I'm guessing one would need to be wearing Cowboys stuff to fit in at the Dallas game?

Are they finished with London for a while?

Furthest west will be Houston, which I assume is good.  On paper, it looks like an easier road than they had this year.  Too many variables to know, of course.  Didn't they have the #1 strength of schedule this year?

14 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

I'm guessing one would need to be wearing Cowboys stuff to fit in at the Dallas game?

Are they finished with London for a while?

Furthest west will be Houston, which I assume is good.  On paper, it looks like an easier road than they had this year.  Too many variables to know, of course.  Didn't they have the #1 strength of schedule this year?

America's Team has a lot of folks attend, even in good Bengal years. Any Walmart in the country has their stuff along with the local team. (And the Stealers naturally)

Can't tell you how many pick ups I see driving around this area with Cowboy crap on them. If I have chance to ask them what part of Texas they are from, the usual answer is "I'm from Marysville". Or Celina, or Bucyrus, or...

I'm amazed this is always an annual "thing" and people get surprised when the list comes out.  

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but everyone realizes that the schedule is set based on an annual rotation right?  Fourteen of our sixteen opponents are locked-in years in advance... we play home-and-home in the division ever year, we play all 4 teams from a specific AFC Division once every 3 years (last year was the West, this year was the East, next year it's the South, and so on and so on), and all 4 teams from an NFC Division once every 4 years (last year South, this year West, next year East, year after North, and so on).  Six (division) + Four (AFC) + Four (NFC) equals Fourteen.... the only "dynamic" part of the scheduling formula are those remaining two games... which are scheduled against the two team in your conference from the division you're NOT playing, who finished in the same position as you did the prior year.

Next year we play PITx2 CLEx2 BALx2, AFC South (IND TEN HOU JAX), NFC East (DAL NYG PHI WAS) + the 4th place finishers from the AFC East and AFC West (MIA and LAC).

Pick a random year, I'll tell you who we play....   Roll two dice, get 6+3 for 9.  Let's look nine years into the future:

2019 + 9 = 2028.  We play: PITx2 CLEx2 BALx2, AFC East (MIA NEP NYJ BUF), NFC East (DAL NYG PHI WAS) + two standings-based teams, one each from the AFC South and AFC West, depending on the 2027 order of finish.

Archived