Season Finale - Which Jersey?

Futility Jersey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey Best Encapsulates Our 2019 Season of Futility?

• Boomer Eshoeason (Black 7)
    • Mohammad Sanu (Black 12)
    • Andy Dalton (Black 14)
    • Ki-Jana Carter (Black 32)
    • Takeo Spikes (Black 51)
    • TJ Houshmandzadeh (Orange 84)
    • Chad Ochocinco (Black 85)

With this season of futility coming to an end on Sunday, I'm faced with a dilemma.  Which of the following jerseys best represent how god-awful 2019 was:

Boomer Eshoeason (Black 7)

Mohammad Sanu (Black 12)

Andy Dalton (Black 14)

Ki-Jana Carter (Black 32)

Takeo Spikes (Black 51)

TJ Houshmandzadeh (Orange 84)

Chad Ochocinco (Black 85)

Photo coming...

IMG_20191227_222506.jpg

Dang!  Son is out of town or I would borrow

his ancient and original Cory Dillon #28.

BTW ... weather for tomorrow is unseasonably warm (low 60's)

and an e from the Bengals in the inbox encouraging an early

arrival because of a large crowd anticipated of... yep, Cleveland

ass hats.

Also, looks like a good possibility of an all game rain.

BTW, and I'm burying this here rather than start a new thread to maintain appropriate visibility.

LT has had to cancel and has surrendered his ticket for Sunday.  If anyone wants to go, or if you're already going solo and would prefer to upgrade from the endzone or upperbowl to sideline Sec 104 Row 18, let me know.  We sit right behind William Jackson's mom and family, and he's on the ticket this week so there's that.  Ticket is going to turn into a bookmark otherwise, so I willing to swap it for a stadium beer.  :)

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Dang!  Son is out of town or I would borrow

his ancient and original Cory Dillon #28.

BTW ... weather for tomorrow is unseasonably warm (low 60's)

and an e from the Bengals in the inbox encouraging an early

arrival because of a large crowd anticipated of... yep, Cleveland

ass hats.

Also, looks like a good possibility of an all game rain.

I used to have a Dillon and hung on to it in the off chance he might make the HoF..... he would never go in as a Bengal in spite of his all-world numbers, but once he put a Patriot jersey on his back I and got a ring I presumed the voters would no longer penalize him for playing in Cincy.  I need to look around, I think I moved it to the "fat clothes" closet.

Perfect weather - will hide all the salty tears from our Woofing chain-smoking, wife-beating alcoholic friends.

Yo this aint' a season of futility.  How often does your team get the number one overall pick, and by that,  select from the talent pool at the top of every round?  

It's not very often.  I'm jazzed about it to be honest.  We got two stone cold locks to pick from at the top of round one, and the cream of the crop at the top of every round, along with spacious wiggle room.  

I'd like to see them decked out in unis for now,  but in the future in something that is both old and new.  Although Marvin got close, for me the Wyche led, Boomer and Munoz Captained squad from the Mid-Eighties i hold near and dear.  I'm partial to that era, it's teammates, and the simpler uniform scheme.  So that dress, an all time classic with a dollop of modern flair is what i would like to see the squad decked out in going ahead.    

It's really time to switch it up.  End of an era.  Something new and borrowed.  Gimme that.  

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Me: since ‘80. Amish:’87 or ‘88. He and another pal sat directly behind me in Section 326 at Riverfront. Have had the same location (give or take a row or two) in PBS since it opened. Great friend and wonderful times. 

'88 for me.  Undefeated home season, #1 seed, two home playoff wins and a trip to Miami.  Isn't that how it's always supposed to be?

32nd season wrapping tomorrow.  Next year, new decade, and the fifth decade as a season ticket holder.  Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

9 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I used to.  It was a 3XL and I've lost so much weight that it was like wearing a clown tent.  I sold it on eBay to someone... White/0.  :)

I've seen people put those Large jerseys over their jackets.  Congratulations on your loss.  

9 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

BTW, and I'm burying this here rather than start a new thread to maintain appropriate visibility.

LT has had to cancel and has surrendered his ticket for Sunday.  If anyone wants to go, or if you're already going solo and would prefer to upgrade from the endzone or upperbowl to sideline Sec 104 Row 18, let me know.  We sit right behind William Jackson's mom and family, and he's on the ticket this week so there's that.  Ticket is going to turn into a bookmark otherwise, so I willing to swap it for a stadium beer.  :)

You do know they put WJIII on IR late this week.

Wonder if they will still be there?

How far do they travel?

Even though I will be in settings tomorrow that certain proper attire might be expected, I am going to sport my black #14 as much as possible. Most likely the last time, this side of a throwback, it will not be out of order. My salute to the franchise's 2nd all-time leading passer.

And hopefully, when he leaves the field tomorrow, he is neither cheered nor booed--as either gesture are ones from hypocrites. Just let him fade away. 

7 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

There will be no booing.  This isn't Indianapolis.

I think there will be a lot of booing.

The place will look like Cleveland South.

Personally, I won't boo Andy.  Too many good times and memories.

Plus he is a totally class individual.

As far as Cleveland fans and booing, I hope its for their own

sorry ass overrated imploderes.  Rainy day, probably won't

even see Spice Girl Beckham.  Unfortunately.

Will be nice to see Carlos, Sam and Carl Lawson planting

Maker Bayfiels's bitch face into the wet turf a few times.

Archived