Playoff Bandwagon departing from platform 2-14

The Seahawks will hold an emotional/psychological advantage over the 49ers due to the way last night's game played out, beat them in SF the second weekend, then fall to the Packers in GB in the final due to expending all their emotions in beating the 49ers.  

In the AFC, the Rats are just too good, and they will beat the Chefs to advance to the Bowl.

I'd love to see it.  Maybe it will quiet some of the Lamar Jackson talk down.  I assume he's a good guy, but damn, I think I've heard enough about him for a while.

When the Bengals and Reds are not in the postseason, I basically root for laundry, and hope for matchups of the best and most classic uniforms, unless it's a team I hate.  That being said, I'm hoping for Chiefs-Packers this year, a rematch of Super Bowl I.

first-super-bowl.jpg

3 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

I'd love to see it.  Maybe it will quiet some of the Lamar Jackson talk down.  I assume he's a good guy, but damn, I think I've heard enough about him for a while.

When the Bengals and Reds are not in the postseason, I basically root for laundry, and hope for matchups of the best and most classic uniforms, unless it's a team I hate.  That being said, I'm hoping for Chiefs-Packers this year, a rematch of Super Bowl I.

first-super-bowl.jpg

At least there have been no commercials of Jackson staring at a smoke detector in his bathrobe yet.  

Archived