Playoff Bandwagon departing from platform 2-14

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

The Bills v Titans game was comical.  Josh Rosen thought he was back on the playground. 

They showed a telling stat after the game on one of the sports channels - throwing stats while under pressure - Watson was 7/8 and Allen was I think 2/6. Telling how important it is for a QB to perform under pressure at this point in the season. Having said that, the Watson Houdini act on the play where two Buff players 'sacked him' was insane. 

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Congrats to Mike Zimmer, we all knew he was a better coach then Merv. Mikey did too but he did not need the stress that comes from a coach that wants accountability. 

I thought they played New Orleans today. What the hell does ML have to do with the price of rice? 

OCD with former assistant coaches it seems. 

Lol @ "let go"...he took a job. And, still weeping over him all these years later? 

Better make sure that Boy Wonder gets swapped out quick...if he ever happens to have an assistant who might take another job--that is, if he ever has one who is that prized. 

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Lol @ "let go"...he took a job. And, still weeping over him all these years later? 

Better make sure that Boy Wonder gets swapped out quick...if he ever happens to have an assistant who might take another job--that is, if he ever has one who is that prized. 

Not weeping at all, just love noting another Tree Sloth mistake. 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I thought they played New Orleans today. What the hell does ML have to do with the price of rice? 

OCD with former assistant coaches it seems. 

Just admit your boy, Blows!  I told you nobody would want him after he left here. Teams are using him to be interviewed for the Rooney Rule.  😂  MFB should’ve fired Mediocre Marv and promoted Zimmer! 

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

And DK Metcalf showing everyone what a real speed WR threat can do. You just wait until next TC when Ross looks great again!

LOL, Metcalf is 30 lbs heavier and 5 inches taller. Guy fights for the ball while Ross gets pushed around. 

Seems the poor Saints were jobbed for the second year in a row: saw a replay of that OT touchdown...the OPI was obvious (even a guy in the end zone stands was doing the interference gesture as it was happening). The cameras were furiously panning about on Saints players waiting for the replay review...but it never happened. Then, they quickly went to post game handshakes, and off the air. Had to clear the decks for the next playoff game--as it was getting a little too close to their air time.

Read where the VP of Officiating gave his absolution...and "did not need to review it" in NY "as it clearly was not a foul". Of course it wasn't. At least Jim Santiore wasn't given time to tell everyone watching why they didn't see what they saw. 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

. At least Jim Santiore wasn't given time to tell everyone watching why they didn't see what they saw. 

That shit is so insulting, like why bother? I'd rather just accept it's a bunch of bullshit and get on with the show, I don't need a long distance Rockaway Reach-around first.

44 minutes ago, SouthPaw said:

Hmmm....you would have thought the "fixed" league would have wanted a 40 year old Drew Brees to advance.🙄

The NFL doesn't care about Brees, the Saints, New Orleans...or Minnesota for that matter. Neither were going to push the money-meter up. 

Oh, wait a minute...this will be the 50th Anniversary of this SB:

GettyImages-451233100.jpg

Kirk Cousins as Joe Kapp...Mahomes as Len Dawson...think of the possibilities!  

Archived