Playoff Bandwagon departing from platform 2-14

1 minute ago, westside bengal said:

It wouldn't break my heart to see the fat walrus finally win a super bowl.

Call me a snowflake or whatever but I'm going to have to root against people fake Indian chanting at the Super Bowl.  Not like I'm losing sleep over it but that shit is trashy.  

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Appears the Mid-19th century mineral prospectors are on their way. 

Although the name reflects colonial exploitation and significant contributions to early climate change. 

Yet it's not demeaning, somehow.  You can still see this guy in SF but the donkey will cost you extra.

prospector_burro_04.jpg

1 hour ago, kriZENry said:

I still hate the 69ers as a Rams-Bengals fan. I’m in the minority but hate them worse than the Stealers. 

Oh I despise the 49ers. Saints were in their division for 30 years and they kicked our ass every year. I also hate the fucking Falcons.  Still, the Stealers are by far my most hated team due to being cheating dirtbags and having a rapist as their QB. 

19 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Oh I despise the 49ers. Saints were in their division for 30 years and they kicked our ass every year. I also hate the fucking Falcons.  Still, the Stealers are by far my most hated team due to being cheating dirtbags and having a rapist as their QB. 

Yeah I don't like the 49ers for football reasons but Shitsburgh is a stain on the NFL in general.  

Still think Condi would make a great commish when they find those crybaby squatcobbler pics of ol' Dodgy Roger.  

31 minutes ago, SF2 said:

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah I don't like the 49ers for football reasons but Shitsburgh is a stain on the NFL in general.  

Still think Condi would make a great commish when they find those crybaby squatcobbler pics of ol' Dodgy Roger.  

Both statements: Well said. 

15 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Call me a snowflake or whatever but I'm going to have to root against people fake Indian chanting at the Super Bowl.  Not like I'm losing sleep over it but that shit is trashy.  

True, like the Braves or FSU - but I cannot root for SF*.

*Unless they are playing the stealers or cheaters

46 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Actually, using the term "Indian" is trashy. 

Since I am 1/32 native American I would just do the Tomahawk Chop with my pinkie.  Fortunately,  I don't follow a single team named after Native Americans. 

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

I'm also fractionally Native American (1/32) and don't have any objection to faux tomahawk chops or the Redskins name ( or Braves, Chiefs, Seminoles, Utes, Fighting Sioux, etc).

Meh, I have never even been on a reservation or close to one.  I don't  think my opinion matters in this regard.

10 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Actually, using the term "Indian" is trashy. 

There's nothing Native American about that chant, it's some shit that came out of Hollywood when they had a bunch of non-native actors faking it. 

"aKsHuAly"

I have no indigenous people blood in my veins. However, I did spend the first decade of my existence on or directly adjacent to a reservation. 95% of my early grade school classmates were Yakimas. They used to ask me if I had a horse like the Lone Ranger's. I said "no, my Dad has a Ford". 😃

Archived