I'm sorry to contribute to this silliness, but I think it's pretty clear when Brady was asked "will you retire next season?" and he said "pretty unlikely" or "hopefully not", he's saying "if the Pats bring me back, no, but otherwise yes".  And as for his drop off in play this season, what I saw when they played us was that his o-line was quite poor compared to what he's used to - and if anybody needs a good o-line it's the lead-footed forty something.  There are very few teams that need a vet (read: ancient) QB to start that also have an established o-line.

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

I'm sorry to contribute to this silliness, but I think it's pretty clear when Brady was asked "will you retire next season?" and he said "pretty unlikely" or "hopefully not", he's saying "if the Pats bring me back, no, but otherwise yes".  And as for his drop off in play this season, what I saw when they played us was that his o-line was quite poor compared to what he's used to - and if anybody needs a good o-line it's the lead-footed forty something.  There are very few teams that need a vet (read: ancient) QB to start that also have an established o-line.

I think Newhouse was their LT for several games, it's almost like they wanted him dead  

Brady is a legand, how many times did he whoop the stealers? Infinity.

I love him and want him to go chase the TD record with AB. Go to SD with AB and some other dudes who are glorious.'

Kraft blew it by cutting AB cause he called him a pedo

12 hours ago, sois said:

Brady is a legand, how many times did he whoop the stealers? Infinity.

I love him and want him to go chase the TD record with AB. Go to SD with AB and some other dudes who are glorious.'

Kraft blew it by cutting AB cause he called him a pedo

AB will be placed on Commissioner’s exempt list the minute he signs for another team.  

He was accused of 3 counts of sexual assault and hasn’t turned over requested evidence to the league.  It’s the reason the Patriots got rid of him and the Saints didn’t sign him. Not sure why this is hard to understand. 

A general rule of thumb is if a team inexplicably gets rid of a decent player (Josh Gordon) there is usually a good reason (failed drug tests impending ban)

Brown seems to be a head case. I really think his personality and decision making has been altered by concussions.  That aside, he hasn't been arrested or charged with any crimes. He's being sued in several places for several things but the NFL claims to have an independent investigatory process. It's had plenty of time to look into Brown.  The league is clearly blackballing him. 

4 hours ago, sois said:

Kraft was accused and paid his way out of trouble. He never got suspended

He was never accused of ASSAULTING A WOMAN.  Don’t even try to equate a top quality massage between consenting adults to beating up a woman. That is bullshit and you know it. 

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Brown seems to be a head case. I really think his personality and decision making has been altered by concussions.  That aside, he hasn't been arrested or charged with any crimes. He's being sued in several places for several things but the NFL claims to have an independent investigatory process. It's had plenty of time to look into Brown.  The league is clearly blackballing him. 

No, the league has requested he provide some evidence to refute the charges but he has refused to cooperate.  Since he isn’t on a roster,  the league has no reason to punish him. He is not currently suspended. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

No, the league has requested he provide some evidence to refute the charges but he has refused to cooperate.  Since he isn’t on a roster,  the league has no reason to punish him. He is not currently suspended. 

Well how are they supposed to decide how long to suspend him if they don't know which team he's on?

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Well how are they supposed to decide how long to suspend him if they don't know which team he's on?

As far as the NFL is concerned he is a Sunglass Hut employee.  Just like Gordon, the Pats dumped him once they saw the writing on the wall so it’s probably not a pretty situation.

In Gordon’s case getting tossed for weed is stupid but the Pats knew it was coming. 

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

They can live in Lexington.

images (1).jpeg

And they can live in Indian Hill as well.  It still doesn't change the fact he is working for Mike Brown and playing in Cincinnati Ohio. Just be happy we have Peter Frampton.   

On 1/11/2020 at 9:30 AM, SF2 said:

And they can live in Indian Hill as well.  It still doesn't change the fact he is working for Mike Brown and playing in Cincinnati Ohio. Just be happy we have Peter Frampton.   

Sadly, Peter moved back to Nashville several years ago.

Archived