The Official Super Joe Burrow Dress Rehearsal Game Thread

8 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

What!! NO!! You sound like my husband. There's no guarantee that the Bengals will have the #1 pick next year to pick Trevor Lawrence, there's no guarantee that Trevor Lawrence won't get hurt, and if the Bengals don't have the #1 pick next year, there's no guarantee that they would trade up (probably not) to snag Trevor Lawrence. You have a chance to get a QB, you take it now. 

What a minute, I want Burrow but Harry is going to screw this up if he spends a lot of money on some fancy jersey BEFORE we select him.   I still have my Patrick Mahomes Bengals jersey I had made.   

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

What!! NO!! You sound like my husband. There's no guarantee that the Bengals will have the #1 pick next year to pick Trevor Lawrence, there's no guarantee that Trevor Lawrence won't get hurt, and if the Bengals don't have the #1 pick next year, there's no guarantee that they would trade up (probably not) to snag Trevor Lawrence. You have a chance to get a QB, you take it now. 

No thanks to Trevor the Transgender under any circumstances.

He looks like Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner without any makeup.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

What a minute, I want Burrow but Harry is going to screw this up if he spends a lot of money on some fancy jersey BEFORE we select him.   I still have my Patrick Mahomes Bengals jersey I had made.   

Yeah, I see your logic.

The only thing holding me back right now is I can

see spending the big bucks and having them issue

him some other number.

Looking into getting an Athens High School jersey.

2 hours ago, OneHeartBeat said:

I'll admit that I wasn't sold on Burrow until last night. He's got to be the pick. The dude is special and the Ohio connection could only make this more special if he leads us to the promised land. Truly an unbelievable performance.

I was kinda on the fence too, but this kid has to be taken. If he's not a franchise QB there is no such thing.

11 hours ago, fluhartz said:

this is when you think everyone sucks.

Bitches about everything just to hear themselves talk.. dude is mind numbing. 

Comical

When you are a Bengal fan, if you don't bitch about everything, you're a fool.

50 years of failure and counting. But keep praising Dullton, please.

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Comical

When you are a Bengal fan, if you don't bitch about everything, you're a fool.

50 years of failure and counting. But keep praising Dullton, please.

In your case, I don't think "Bengals Fan" has anything to do with your foolishness.😂😂

14 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Trevor Lawrence looked like traditional Bengals material.  Faced with a better team he was inaccurate as hell.  He may improve next year, or he may not.  Lawrence has big ?? right now. 

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Trevor Lawrence looked like traditional Bengals material.  Faced with a better team he was inaccurate as hell.  He may improve next year, or he may not.  Lawrence has big ?? right now. 

Agreed. He looked pretty solid in the first half against a really good defense. Then they made adjustments.

5 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Trevor Lawrence looked like traditional Bengals Browns material.  Faced with a better team he was inaccurate as hell.  He may improve next year, or he may not.  Lawrence has big ?? right now. 

31 minutes ago, Cat said:

Agreed. He looked pretty solid in the first half against a really good defense. Then they made adjustments.

Next year the Browns will have the first pick in the draft and take him for Baker Chokefield's replacement.

Trevor the Transgender will fit right in as their next ass hat bust.

11 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone left that still wants us to take Chase Young? 

I was thinking we trade with Miami for their 3 first round picks and take Tua then best OL or LB with the next 2 picks.   Pick up Fitzmagic for 2 years while Tua heals and gets up to speed.   I mean we have to pick an injured player with our first round pick right?

This morning on the drive in a Sports dude was bashing the Bengals for letting Joe Brady go to the Panthers.   Said we should trade with Carolina so they could have Burrow and Brady back together.   What he didn't realize is our front office has probably never heard of Joe Brady.

18 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I was thinking we trade with Miami for their 3 first round picks and take Tua then best OL or LB with the next 2 picks.   Pick up Fitzmagic for 2 years while Tua heals and gets up to speed.   I mean we have to pick an injured player with our first round pick right?

This morning on the drive in a Sports dude was bashing the Bengals for letting Joe Brady go to the Panthers.   Said we should trade with Carolina so they could have Burrow and Brady back together.   What he didn't realize is our front office has probably never heard of Joe Brady.

ha ha.. no shit

our scout might see him on tape when he finally gets around to watching an LSU game to see if Burrow is any good

27 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I was thinking we trade with Miami for their 3 first round picks and take Tua then best OL or LB with the next 2 picks

Or...Miami can just keep all of their picks and take Tua. Which seems more likely to you?

Also, if Burrow can’t survive the NFL rigors without Joe Brady, why take him? 

28 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Or...Miami can just keep all of their picks and take Tua. Which seems more likely to you?

Also, if Burrow can’t survive the NFL rigors without Joe Brady, why take him? 

Come on now, my comment was made in jest.  It wasn't my point that Burrow and Brady should stay together. 

The sports dude (Clay Travis) was the one bashing the Bengals for not pursuing him.  He made a good point but my opinion was simply that it probably never crossed our front office's minds to pay a guy who ran a pro style offense in the toughest conference in the country and simply laid wood to all of them.   They fill vacancies, they rarely try and upgrade a position already filled. 

Archived