I am happy Barrow turned in O'dell Beckham for giving away real money

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

For those of us living under rocks.  What are you speaking of?   thanks

I was confused as well, but apparently Beckham gave a couple of LSU receivers cash on camera after the game.  One of them has declared for the draft but I guess it might hurt another's eligibility.  Since Beckham is also an LSU alum there's some other double-secret probation or whatever that can be applied in the NCAA's ongoing charade of alumni not giving students free shit or paying off their family members with things like rent-free housing & no-show jobs.

LSU tried to say it was fake novelty cash but Burrow ratted them out.

"Gosh fellas!  Is that *real* money? Why, that's a violation of NCAA rules! I sure don't want to get in any trouble!"

-Joe Butters, future Bengals Good Boy

ButtersStotch.png

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Not so sure Burrow was being a "good boy."  He said something to the effect of, "since I'm no longer a student athlete I can say, yeah, it was real cash."  A big F-U to the NCAA.  Loved it.

same here...

and Beckham is such a fucking "hey look at me" idiot.. 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

No...it was legal, Harry.

He is so dominant--he had the law changed just for the post-game. 

Plus, he wasn’t the only one smoking them. 

It’s also “not legal” for say, Snoop Dogg, to hotbox his green room in like 42 states. Guess how that generally works out for him.

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I was confused as well, but apparently Beckham gave a couple of LSU receivers cash on camera after the game.  One of them has declared for the draft but I guess it might hurt another's eligibility.  Since Beckham is also an LSU alum there's some other double-secret probation or whatever that can be applied in the NCAA's ongoing charade of alumni not giving students free shit or paying off their family members with things like rent-free housing & no-show jobs.

LSU tried to say it was fake novelty cash but Burrow ratted them out.

"Gosh fellas!  Is that *real* money? Why, that's a violation of NCAA rules! I sure don't want to get in any trouble!"

-Joe Butters, future Bengals Good Boy

ButtersStotch.png

Did you just call Joe Burrow Butters?....lol

Archived