3 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

Two problems there:

1.  Burrow drama aside, many of the criticisms they're basing this stuff on are accurate

2. The fans can't really show the team in any light, good bad or indifferent.  It's on the team themselves to do that.

Hobs has confirmation (and quotes) from Ross that Ross is at the Palmer QB  camp and has participated in a session with Burrow:

https://www.bengals.com/news/big-willie-has-his-say-john-ross-burrows-into-workouts

Ross has had one throwing session with Burrow, the LSU quarterback who led the Tigers to the national title during a Heisman Trophy season, has heard the buzz about the Bengals taking him.

"That definitely will be," said Ross of how intriguing that pick could be. "He looked like a national champion … I think everybody knows how talented he is. He knows how talented he is. I like the way he carried himself. He looked just as good as he did all season."

45 minutes ago, membengal said:

On an up note, he’s working , so snark aside - that’s a good thing. And with Burrow, so that’s an even better thing, no?

Ive continued to believe that with an accurate passer Ross will be that threat to keep saties honest and be that touchdown waiting to happen...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bfine said:

At what point is the throwing session did Ross hurt himself?

Good News: He has not hurt himself (yet)

Bad News: Has not caught a ball yet even though all the throws have hit him in the hands.

43 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Ive continued to believe that with an accurate passer Ross will be that threat to keep saties honest and be that touchdown waiting to happen...

Not unless he learns to beat press coverage & the bigger/more physical DB's that have been roughing him up.

Honestly though haven't we wasted enough time & money on this guy? There are good receivers on this team who deserve the ball 100x more than Ross.

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Our receivers are going to be so pumped to have an accurate passer..

Lets contine and build that oline..

...or they are concerned that they now will have to run the correct route.

1/2 :ninja: 

1 hour ago, membengal said:

That's awesome. Contemplated changing my Palmer jersey over but I just cant do it. I will by a Burrow jersey if the Bengals don't fuck it up.