Former Bengals' player's wife in trouble

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

I always wonder what goes through the mind of a man who's wife cheats with a teenager.

But you’ve never wondered what goes through the mind of the teenage boy...

...because we’ve all got a pretty good idea.

spacer.png FYI...Brad & Michelle circa ~2009

Kinda funny/sad about the kid receiving a naked snap vid from her while the cops were looking at his phone...also interesting that the Mom didn't notice/question the new L-shaped desk, the new office chair, etc...but figured it out based on a laptop? 

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Didn't he play here unnoticed for years then suddenly get the yips?  Tends to make a fella wonder..

Yes. 2006 there was a whole slew of special teams fuckery that ended our playoff hopes. Brad SL was right in the middle of that shit storm, especially the Denver game. 

You should never know the name of a long snapper or a referee. If you do there are problems. 

37 minutes ago, OU_Stripes said:

I'm going to take this opportunity to say that when they pulled Clark Harris out of the scrap heap in 2009 to replace St. Louis, I did not expect him to be here in 2020. He has been extremely consistent.

Career earnings of $10.75 mil as a long snapper.  Pretty good gig, was even a pro bowler in 2017.  1145 career snaps all on teams. 

On 1/21/2020 at 7:44 PM, fluhartz said:

damn.. I really thought that bad snap would land..  oh well, I thought it was funny 

I know, right? There's a joke in there somewhere about him missing the target, causing his wife to cheat - but I can't tie it all together...

9 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Bengals cheerleader gets engaged to the teen she was convicted of having underage sex with

What is it with women around the Bengals and young boys?  Remember the Bengals cheerleader saga? 

Boob Job

article-2337928-1A36B754000005DC-781_308x425.jpg                             article-2337928-1A36B726000005DC-759_308x425.jpg

Before                                                                                                    After

Archived