Backup QB

Backup 2020  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Backup 2020

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Because somebody else will beat the Bengals to the punch. 

Oooh that hurt...but your right

Ive wanted AJ McCarren back but another team will probably "beat" them to it ..

Apparently they wouldnt have the cap money for him...

Still waiting for some kind of movement by them..(any kind)....

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Oooh that hurt...but your right

Ive wanted AJ McCarren back but another team will probably "beat" them to it ..

Apparently they wouldnt have the cap money for him...

Still waiting for some kind of movement by them..(any kind)....

Texans re-signed AJ for $4M.

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

It is...but clipboards can be burdensome to hold for a whole game...

Nah man, they use Microsoft Surfaces now.  Playing Angry Birds all game aint too hard.

Might as well just stay with Finely.  Dude was a sacrificial lamb by Boy Wonder last year, hopefully he learned from the attempt on his life.   No reason to spend money on any of those other guys unless they get a better RT. 

33 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Might as well just stay with Finely.  Dude was a sacrificial lamb by Boy Wonder last year, hopefully he learned from the attempt on his life.   No reason to spend money on any of those other guys unless they get a better RT. 

Probably so..

Hopefully the big kid can earn the 2nd string job..

11 hours ago, SF2 said:

I'd prefer Dolegala.  At least he can throw the ball more than 10 yards with zip.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I'd prefer Dolegala.  At least he can throw the ball more than 10 yards with zip.

Either or.  Finley might have PTDS after those 3 games.  It would be nice get get someone with actual playing experience in here cheap but Kerry Collins and Drew Bledsoe already retired.  Maybe Chad Henne would come out of retirement?  Only 34.  Josh McCown is 41 and available I guess.    I cant see them bringing in a Winston or someone like that to compete.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

What’s funny about that is there were no signs of that at all in the pre-season. He played well in those games and made all the throws. Once he got out there in the regular season though it was like he was throwing with his wrong arm. I don’t get it. 

35 minutes ago, spicoli said:

What’s funny about that is there were no signs of that at all in the pre-season. He played well in those games and made all the throws. Once he got out there in the regular season though it was like he was throwing with his wrong arm. I don’t get it. 

I don’t recall Dolegala playing during the regular season.  Is my memory bad...or are you referring to Findlay?

Archived