• LB Troy Dye, Oregon
    • CB Troy Pride Jr, Notre Dame
    • CB Darnay Holmes, UCLA
    • DT Raekwon Davis, Alabama
    • DE Jonathan Greenard, Florida
    • Other

1 hour ago, akiliMVP said:

Make your choices and post them!

I went with players I think will be available and worthy of the selection. 

I went with Burrow, Gladney and Gaither-Davis. 

Me too. I think there will be more receiving talent available at pick 65 than was listed. Someone like Hamler or Reagor. I'd pick them over a LB.

18 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Me too. I think there will be more receiving talent available at pick 65 than was listed. Someone like Hamler or Reagor. I'd pick them over a LB.

I've got Reagor going in round 1. Hamler mid 2. I do like both a lot.

31 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Burrow

Queen

Mims

Probably a round too late for both Queen and Mims.

Gladney is a f'ing stud that's absolutely gonna kill it in Indy, I can't imagine he won't be a first rounder. 

Think both Queen and Gladney are in the late 1 early 2 mix. I do think Mims ends up going mid 2. He killed the Senior Bowl.

1 hour ago, gupps said:

Burrow

Queen

Wilson

I'd wouldn't mind seeing a OG instead of tackle

Love the picks. As to the OG:

I feel ya. I'm a UK homer so I definitely love what I see in Logan Stenberg. He's a bully and we know JT loves him some bullys.  

2 hours ago, bfine said:

Love the picks. As to the OG:

I feel ya. I'm a UK homer so I definitely love what I see in Logan Stenberg. He's a bully and we know JT loves him some bullys.  

I'm REALLY hoping the Bengals sign a LB in free agency so we can go Burrow/OT or OG/ OT or OG . First order of duty should be keeping Burrow's uni clean, second should be to open holes for Mixon so Burrow's uni stays clean. :)

Other

Queen

Wilson

The "Other" is based on FA.  If the club does its traditional scrap heap Turkey Vulture FA strategy then it has to trade down for more early picks.   Trading to Miami for multiple first round picks  and maybe a 3rd would do way more for this club than picking Joe Burrow.   And the cold hard fact is the best QBs in the game right now were not picked with the #1.

I would be stunned if the Bengals didn't take Burrow though and before anyone says anything I think he will be a very good to great pro.    Queen probably won't be available at 33 but if he was I would pick him. 

A few of the draft sites are noting that there will likely be a run on OT in round one.  Between that and the usual run on a few QBs this will enhance the second round pick value be it someone we take or a trade. Let’s hop we don’t get the Drew Sample repeat, the problem with BPA is evident when your board ranking suck ass. 

5 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

A few of the draft sites are noting that there will likely be a run on OT in round one.  Between that and the usual run on a few QBs this will enhance the second round pick value be it someone we take or a trade. Let’s hop we don’t get the Drew Sample repeat, the problem with BPA is evident when your board ranking suck ass. 

I swear to God you said  “Drew Sample repeat” and for a few seconds I had no idea who you were talking about. 

Official Mike Brown Top Three Pick Big Board

Rd 1 .............. Joe Burrow ... will pull in lots of ticket buyers from everyplace between here and Athens

Rd 2 ............... Super fast wide receiver who can run real fast but can't stay healthy and catch the ball when he is

Rd 3 ............... Flashy linebacker with all the tools and the brain of a gnat

Archived