Michael Jordan on SIRIUS

Brad Hopkins and his co-host had MJ on this AM and I wanted to share a few observations:

Seems like a good kid; perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed, but seemed to have a good nature

Said Bengals playbook is not much different from OSU. I'm sure Doogie loved hearing that

He said Doogie makes you "want to play for him"

Says he feels he has the mental part of the game down and is working with someone outside the organization (lots of players do it; not a shot) to get faster and stronger

It doesn't matter to him who the QB is; his job is to protect the man, but he said they must rely on him just as he must rely on them

Said he would love to go on Vacay but has no one to go with. What's up with the lack of gold diggers in Cincy?

Said it was hard in HS being 6'7", named Michael Jordan and sucking at basketball. Said both him and THE MJ have getting cut from their freshmen teams in common.

22 minutes ago, crazycat said:

He needs to take a trip to Atlanta and enroll in Big Willie's "how to be an NFL offensive lineman" class.

I think he will show much improvement this year.

Wasnt he the youngest player last season.

He ll get strongret and all those snaps at LG should benefit him greatly..

I like him...

Yeah I’m a big Jordan fan as well. I thought he played really well once he got inserted back into the starting line-up the last 4 or 5 games of the season. You could just tell that light bulb came on for him after getting benched early on. I’d insert him as the starting LG this season and don’t look back. He was the youngest player in the NFL last year, he’s only going to get better and better. He’ll be a strong long term starter for them going forward, IMO. 

On 2/16/2020 at 12:40 PM, bfine said:

Said it was hard in HS being 6'7", named Michael Jordan and sucking at basketball. 

That's pretty funny, I like the guy more just for having admitted to that.

Think we need one or two more G/C in the mix but I've not given up on Jordan or Price yet.   It's the OT rotation I have zero faith in.  Really hope Williams shows up at the pre-draft OTA looking fit & ready to go, that'd be a big boost.  Problem I see is that they'll pretend he's good to go regardless & they still think Hart is an NFL starter.  Situation with Glenn is wtf ever that was, IDK what went on but it didn't look good.

Desperately need to bring in some average vet that just shows up every day and isn't a major liability.  IMO any rookie would ideally be competing with someone for their spot, not penciled in on draft day.. 

🐸 

Archived