Predictions:

Bengals - Burrow (duh)

Colts - Love (1st round)

Titans - Tannehill (franchise tag)

Patriots - Brady (re-sign 2 yr deal)

Dolphins - Tua (1st round)

Chargers - Herbert (1st round)

Cowboys - Prescott (re-sign long term)

Bucs - Rivers (3 year deal), Eason (round 2)

Bears - Winston (3 year deal)

Saints - Brees (re-sign 1 year deal)

Panthers - Fromm (2nd round)

Stealers - Mariota (1 year deal)

I have no idea where to put Bridgewater. I'd be surprised if the Raiders traded Carr unless they sign Brady. Don't see a good fit for Andy in a trade unless Brady signs elsewhere, which I doubt happens. I think Cam will be hard to trade based off his injury history and terrible play last year.

6 minutes ago, bfine said:

Someone you might have to add to the mix is Alex Smith. 

Is he available or still with the Redskins? After seeing that injury I assumed he was done!

Edit: Looked him up. Still has 3 years left with Redskins. Making $21 million with a $32 million hit if they cut him. Can't imagine anyone trading for that!

2 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

Is he available or still with the Redskins? After seeing that injury I assumed he was done!

He's gone through 17 surgeries for a chance to play again. Folks thinking Andy is too expensive for a backup should look at Alex's contract. 

1 hour ago, akiliMVP said:

Predictions:

Bengals - Burrow (duh)

Colts - Love (1st round)

Titans - Tannehill (franchise tag)

Patriots - Brady (re-sign 2 yr deal)

Dolphins - Tua (1st round)

Chargers - Herbert (1st round)

Cowboys - Prescott (re-sign long term)

Bucs - Rivers (3 year deal), Eason (round 2)

Bears - Winston (3 year deal)

Saints - Brees (re-sign 1 year deal)

Panthers - Fromm (2nd round)

Stealers - Mariota (1 year deal)

I have no idea where to put Bridgewater. I'd be surprised if the Raiders traded Carr unless they sign Brady. Don't see a good fit for Andy in a trade unless Brady signs elsewhere, which I doubt happens. I think Cam will be hard to trade based off his injury history and terrible play last year.

I think your Mariota to the Steals is a good call by you.

A year of grooming as a rapist and he steps in for Ben.

43 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I think your Mariota to the Steals is a good call by you.

A year of grooming as a rapist and he steps in for Ben.

Actually, Jameis Winston would be the perfect replacement for Ben

Dec. 7, 2012: Winston is accused of raping a woman at his off-campus apartment. The woman reports the assault to police that day and five weeks later calls a detective and identifies Winston as her attacker after seeing him in a class. Tallahassee police drop the investigation, contending the woman has refused to cooperate, then revive it nine months later and sent it to State Attorney Willie Meggs. Meggs conducts a new investigation but concludes that there is not enough evidence to file criminal charges. Winston’s lawyer contends the sexual encounter was consensual.  The U.S. Department of Education later launches a federal investigation of the school’s handling of the incident after questions arise about whether Florida State followed the provisions of Title IX, and in August 2014 the school launches an investigation of Winston under the student code of conduct.

10 hours ago, bfine said:

Actually, Jameis Winston would be the perfect replacement for Ben

Ah, yes.  Of course.  There is/was a documentary about the rape culture on college campuses on Netflix awhile back and about the last third of it

was about him and the case with the girl figuring prominently.  Guilty as hell and covered up because he was a football star and going to be a high

draft choice.  He was made the victim.  Dumb ass girl was lucky that she wasn't dead.

Predictions:

Dolphins - Tua/Fitzpatrick

Bengals - Burrow

Colts - Rivers (Coached by Reich, Friends with OC)

Raiders - Winston

Panthers - Tribusky/Draft Pick

Bucs - Dalton

Bears - Cam Newton

Pats - Brady, Bridgewater

Stealers - Big Ben, 2nd Rounder

Titans - Tannehill

Cowboys - Prescott

Jags - Minshew

Saints - Brees/Hill

Chargers - Taylor/Herbert

On 2/16/2020 at 4:46 PM, akiliMVP said:

Edit: Looked him up. Still has 3 years left with Redskins. Making $21 million with a $32 million hit if they cut him. Can't imagine anyone trading for that!

Is that you in your avatar?

Archived