Chad Johnson does some good

6 minutes ago, membengal said:

Btw, Burrow threw a "like" to that tweet...

I'm sure Florio will say something along the lines of "he *liked* the tweet, but... does that mean he *doesn't* want to play in Cincinnati?  Maybe he likes the city but hates the team, the ownership, all the players, Mike Brown's socks, Katie's blazer and Troy's ascot?  I mean who wouldn't?"

Kidding aside, I do think if Florio et al address it at all, they'll say "oh he is just liking the fact he might have dinner with Ocho, obviously.  It says nothing about the team, no way, impossible, he would never say he likes the city, team or fans, *only* that he hates them.   It's obvious".

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:44 PM, thezerawkid said:

But Johnson informed the league Sunday that he had decided against participating. He has not commented publicly about the decision.....

FWIW he was interviewed on Barstool Radio during Super Bowl week and was asked why he didn't show up.  He said he didn't want to take away from someone else's opportunity to make an XFL team.

5 hours ago, Dautcom08 said:

But Johnson informed the league Sunday that he had decided against participating. He has not commented publicly about the decision.....

FWIW he was interviewed on Barstool Radio during Super Bowl week and was asked why he didn't show up.  He said he didn't want to take away from someone else's opportunity to make an XFL team.

Good nuff. I have no axe to grind with Ocho.

Archived