Building the Oline.....

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Start Adrnijji this week at RG..

Is Fred Johnson a RT?

Id go with

Jonah Redmond Hopkins Adenijji and Johnson..

How could this five be worse than the garbage play we ve seen so far?

That's what you said last week and the week before....

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Start Adrnijji this week at RG..

Is Fred Johnson a RT?

Id go with

Jonah Redmond Hopkins Adenijji and Johnson..

How could this five be worse than the garbage play we ve seen so far?

Oh I think the team can find a few worse players, just give them time. 

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

It's simple, people like Mixon.  Fans are excited about drafting Burrow.  

The Brown family were literally on vacation in the Alps at the trade deadline last year.   IDK how much louder they can tell us they DGAF without hanging a banner on the stadium.

Their income is roughly the same whether they overpay for a last-minute replacement OT or they don't.  Why spend the extra money when they can just let Burrow get sacked 50 times?

Building a winning football team is hard you guys!

Yep, you actually have to spend “Your money” on all that other stuff not related to required salary cap spending.  That is why we have Wonderboy signed at $500k per year. 

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

Oh I think the team can find a few worse players, just give them time. 

Bengals host three players on tryouts, including two OTs

The Cincinnati Bengals don’t appear to be making a big splash to upgrade the shaky offensive line in front of Joe Burrow, but they aren’t fully sitting on their hands, either.

According to the league’s transaction wire, the Bengals hosted the following players on tryouts:

• Kendall Donnerson, LB
  •  
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
  • John Leglue, OT
  • Timon Parris, OT

John Leglue as a rookie last year landed on the New Orleans practice squad before getting poached by Green Bay. He spent his college days playing at Tulane. He started more than 30 games in college and was in a competition to be the main backup swing tackle in Green Bay this season.

Timon Parris is a Stony Brook product who went undrafted in 2018 and eventually climbed to the active roster in Washington from the practice squad. He was cut by Washington this September before briefly showing up in Atlanta.

Just want to give a shout out to

a league leader on out oline..

Bobby Hart leads the league in pressures with 15 after 3 games..

Mighty proud of ya boy..

That may be so, but I think he makes up for most of it by being an ignorant sack of shit off the field.

JB leads the league being sacked 14 times ..

The NFL is.. around 2.0 a game.

Hes averaging 4.7 a game..

At this rate he be sacked about 74 times.

The record is 76 by David Carr...

KC and Green Bay lead the league with

1.7 a game..

About 25 times all year..

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Like I've been saying, these 2 are joined at the hip now and neither one deserves to be here.  Take care of that & then we can talk about a culture.

saifh2bs9dq51.jpg

Turner is obviously just fucking with people at this point. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Is he, though?  Are we sure he's not actually, like, really fucking stupid?  I think he might really actually be a shitty coach for real.

He's definitely not fucking with people. That's just the new, national way of dealing with problems - just deny the problem exists and proclaim the opposite, contrary to evidence with your own eyes.

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Like I've been saying, these 2 are joined at the hip now and neither one deserves to be here.  Take care of that & then we can talk about a culture.

saifh2bs9dq51.jpg

If Turner believes that Turner needs to be fired.

14 minutes ago, Cat said:

He's definitely not fucking with people. That's just the new, national way of dealing with problems - just deny the problem exists and proclaim the opposite, contrary to evidence with your own eyes.

This.  You just lie and dare people to challenge you.  Sign of the times.

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

If the Bengals want to start fixing the offensive line in the offseason, the first step is to show up at Ronnie Stanley's house with a Brinks truck. 

And...that...wont...happen..

As you allready know.

Maybe a 40yr old Jason Peters on the cheap...

Seriously id package draft picks to get Sewell if a team is ahead of yhem that isnt looking for a QB in the draft (Giants?)..

If there was slight progress in some if the linemen i would be allright but

Nothing..its a mtter of time before JB is hurt..bad..

Looks more like regression than progress - Hart and Price are at best still the same as the were (bad) but Jordan and Johnson are worse. This area is just a continual fail from drafting to coaching.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:14 AM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Looks more like regression than progress - Hart and Price are at best still the same as the were (bad) but Jordan and Johnson are worse. This area is just a continual fail from drafting to coaching.

Has to be coaching.  What happened to the OL that played the last 8 games in 2019?

They have gone backwards and that is with the inclusion of Jonah.  

Archived