POTUS 2020

bfine

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-senate-staffer-accuses-joe-022955519.html

A former aide to Joe Biden is accusing the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her during the early 1990s when he was a senator. Biden’s campaign denies the charges.

I wonder if the same folks (including celebrates) will revitalize the #IBelieveHer

The whining and crying will be tremendous, when the Seven year old spoiled Brat in a Seventy Year Old Man Suit, goes down.  Hell, the only folks that like him are white men, and even in that group, the percentage decreases with educational prowess!

6 hours ago, kennethmw said:

The whining and crying will be tremendous, when the Seven year old spoiled Brat in a Seventy Year Old Man Suit, goes down.  Hell, the only folks that like him are white men, and even in that group, the percentage decreases with educational prowess!

Who knows. Maybe they'll have to open up grieving centers like they did on 09 NOV 16 for the "educated" folks, Any idea what happened on 08 NOV 16? 

2 minutes ago, bfine said:

Who knows. Maybe they'll have to open up grieving centers like they did on 09 NOV 16 for the "educated" folks, Any idea what happened on 08 NOV 16? 

Yeah.  A Woman that had been denigrated by the right for over Twenty years lost by 80000 votes in 3 States when 250,000 black folks in those states didn't vote.  The idiocy of that will not be forgotten.

26 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Yeah.  A Woman that had been denigrated by the right for over Twenty years lost by 80000 votes in 3 States when 250,000 black folks in those states didn't vote.  The idiocy of that will not be forgotten.

You went to one of those grieving centers didn't you? 

Why do you feel the need to blame the black non-voter for Trump's victory? Seems kinda spiteful

32 minutes ago, bfine said:

You went to one of those grieving centers didn't you? 

Why do you feel the need to blame the black non-voter for Trump's victory? Seems kinda spiteful

Bro, I'm not trying to debate you.  That would be like wrestling a pig in a pigpen.  I'd get muddy, and you like the mud.  See you Nov 4th!!  

On 4/19/2020 at 11:16 PM, kennethmw said:

Bro, I'm not trying to debate you.  That would be like wrestling a pig in a pigpen.  I'd get muddy, and you like the mud.  See you Nov 4th!!  

Nah, you won't see me on Nov 4th. I have no plans to attend a grieving shelter. 

11 hours ago, bfine said:

Nah, you won't see me on Nov 4th. I have no plans to attend a grieving shelter. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  You'll probably dress up in your confederate uniform and go protest somewhere!!  😂😂😂😂😂

48 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  You'll probably dress up in your confederate uniform and go protest somewhere!!  😂😂😂😂😂

All Conservatives are Nazis not racist southerners; at least try to get your hate rhetoric straight.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:18 AM, CincyInDC said:

I think the DNC is just fine with this.  They keep control away from progressive elements in the party, even though they won't win the general election.

So its still a lose lose for them come November...

Stands to reason...

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

How much money you want to put on that??😂😂

Not trying to bet on it but you know Cheeto Benito is going to pull out all the stops trying to intimidate and suppress anyone likely to vote against him.  He's got zero moral compass and has never faced any serious consequences for his behavior.  Even his own family are either accessories or accomplices.  There's nothing he won't do to stay in power and not much preventing him from doing it.

Archived