POTUS 2020

bfine

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 11:30 PM, claptonrocks said:

You know Trump is going to run away with it..

Is this a real thought? Thousands are dead because of his inaction. His numbers are dysmal during a pandemic. I'd be very surprised if he isn't crushed. 

10 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Is this a real thought? Thousands are dead because of his inaction. His numbers are dysmal during a pandemic. I'd be very surprised if he isn't crushed. 

At this point, he could carefully lay out an American flag and a copy of the constitution on the south lawn and take a shit on them, and I don't think his supporters would flinch. He's already spun the slow response to blame Obama, China, the WHO, and people seem to believe that. Kushner said 'these supplies don't belong to the states, they belong to us', which Trump explained Kushner meant 'us' was the people of the U.S... HUH? And his people are just fine with that explanation. Are swing voters buying that? I have no idea...

• 2 weeks later...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics/electoral-college-faithless-electors-supreme-court/index.html

Washington (CNN)  As election season heats up, the Supreme Court will hear two cases Wednesday that could shake up the Electoral College at a time when contests are increasingly polarized in a volatile political atmosphere.

At issue in the disputes is whether states can bind presidential electors to vote for the state's popular-vote winner.

In 2016, 10 of the 538 presidential electors went rogue, attempting to vote for someone other than their pledged candidate.
In all, 32 states and the District of Columbia have laws that are meant to discourage so-called faithless electors. But until 2016, no state had ever actually punished or removed an elector because of his or her vote. Now, those on both sides of the issue believe the justices should settle the question.
"This has become a big deal because there is a large risk that for the third time in this century the popular vote winner and the electoral vote winner will be different people," said Reed W. Hundt, who runs a foundation called Making Every Vote Count.

• 4 weeks later...

What's crazier?

That Donald Trump will be re-elected

Or that a 77 year old man will be elected President for his first term?

The head of state of his 300 million person nation could be 81 years old in 2024. 

And look at the ages of McConnell, Pelosi, Schurmer

Is it any wonder our nation is getting worse?  The people running it are of the age that you wouldn't hire them to perform any task other than watching your kids as their grandparent. 

It's just insane that the Dumbocrats couldn't come up with somebody better than Biden.  Then again, it's crazy that both parties couldn't come up with anybody better than Trump / ClinTon.

Having to choose Trump or Biden is like the South Park analagy of the giant douche and the turd sandwich. Except the turd sandwich is actively trying to kill many of us as he can while wiping his diarrhea-caked ass with the Constitution.

5 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

Having to choose Trump or Biden is like the South Park analagy of the giant douche and the turd sandwich. Except the turd sandwich is actively trying to kill many of us as he can while wiping his diarrhea-caked ass with the Constitution.

Almost like it's not a difficult decision at all when you think about it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to stick with Trump. My taxes went WAY down, and the economy (before pandemic) is going to allow me to most likely retire in 5 years. My 401k never hit 10% under Obama, and then with Trump it was never below 17% gain per year. Biden is a joke as well. Democrats are pretty dang racist too so that will be a no from me. They keep trying to segregate everyone, and that's not how to fix things.  We need to be together. Not to mention during Covid the democrats were still talking about impeachment, and some democrats said it's ok to socialize up to April when they realized they were wrong.  And democrats have gone batshit crazy!!!! Impeachment was a hoax, Russia was a hoax, that stupid dossier where they approved wiretaps from was not accurate in the least. I actually used to be a democrat until I saw how they acted over 2016, and being a white male, they don't even want me in their party. 

Politics suck, so I am basing it on my 401k in the last 3 years. 23% / 21% / 17% in 2017/2018/2019. 2020 so far it's back to 0% so I don't expect much this year. IT was at -10% in April and I got back about 10% so it's all good.  I was thinking 401k growth was supposed to be about 5-10% per year, then Trump got in office..  It's a great time for 401ks people! Democrat will crash the markets. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 10:09 PM, Gary said:

I'm going to stick with Trump. My taxes went WAY down, and the economy (before pandemic) is going to allow me to most likely retire in 5 years. My 401k never hit 10% under Obama, and then with Trump it was never below 17% gain per year. Biden is a joke as well. Democrats are pretty dang racist too so that will be a no from me. They keep trying to segregate everyone, and that's not how to fix things.  We need to be together. Not to mention during Covid the democrats were still talking about impeachment, and some democrats said it's ok to socialize up to April when they realized they were wrong.  And democrats have gone batshit crazy!!!! Impeachment was a hoax, Russia was a hoax, that stupid dossier where they approved wiretaps from was not accurate in the least. I actually used to be a democrat until I saw how they acted over 2016, and being a white male, they don't even want me in their party. 

Politics suck, so I am basing it on my 401k in the last 3 years. 23% / 21% / 17% in 2017/2018/2019. 2020 so far it's back to 0% so I don't expect much this year. IT was at -10% in April and I got back about 10% so it's all good.  I was thinking 401k growth was supposed to be about 5-10% per year, then Trump got in office..  It's a great time for 401ks people! Democrat will crash the markets. 

It's all a house of cards. When the Fed pumps a trillion dollars a day into the market propping it up without doing the same for the people of course people's 401's are going to be inflated beyond what they should be worth.

If Congress doesn't do something soon with another round of stimulus we're gonna see mass evictions, and 2008 will look like a tea party in comparison, and good luck with retiring in 5 years if that happens.

This economy is broken under both parties. It's embarrassing to me that people still believe in trickle down.

4 hours ago, Cat said:

Is this anything more than a thinly veiled attempt for Kanye to help his buddy and attempt to pull some of the black / youth vote from Biden?

Nobody actually thinks Kanye is going to get any votes do they?

On 7/6/2020 at 10:19 PM, sois said:

Biden is a pædo

Riiiight

4188.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

On 7/8/2020 at 6:55 AM, T-Dub said:

Riiiight

4188.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are pedos too

On 7/14/2020 at 1:01 PM, sois said:

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are pedos too

In a more provable sense.  Biden is just old man creepy.   If he is indeed a pedo at least he feels bad enough to try and hide it instead of taking buddy photos with his child pimp?

Decision 2020 in a nutshell right there..  Which one of these corrupt lunatics seems less senile?  Guess I'll vote for the one who is less openly a white supremacist.

I've been assured the people being kidnapped are Violent Radical Left Terrorists, or at least might be,  so it's okay.   Strangely, they are also wimps and cowards and should get jobs and their moms dropped them off and also they are being paid by "Globalists".    AKA, Schrodinger's Leftist.

Trump is throwing fuel on the situation hoping to get his own Reichstag Fire to justify taking the next step.   This country is on thin ice.

This interview with Jason Stanley spells it out very clearly:

This is why fascism flourishes in moments of great anxiety, because you can connect that anxiety with fake loss. The story is typically that a once-great society has been destroyed by liberalism or feminism or cultural Marxism or whatever, and you make the dominant group feel angry and resentful about the loss of their status and power. Almost every manifestation of fascism mirrors this general narrative.

Part of what fascist politics does is get people to disassociate from reality. You get them to sign on to this fantasy version of reality, usually a nationalist narrative about the decline of the country and the need for a strong leader to return it to greatness, and from then on their anchor isn’t the world around them — it’s the leader.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/19/17847110/how-fascism-works-donald-trump-jason-stanley

These authoritarian bootlickers would've called the Redcoats on the Boston Tea Party, yet call themselves "patriots".

Archived