I'm Baaaaccckkk.... as a season ticket holder...

8 hours ago, GoBengals said:

I know a few folks were in 104/106 sections years ago. I previously had sec 116.

My new seats are in Section 106 in row 26.

anyone nearby?

...and just like that,The Bengals extend Andy Dalton,and select Chase young with the first pick...   :ph34r:

21 hours ago, GoBengals said:

I know a few folks were in 104/106 sections years ago. I previously had sec 116.

My new seats are in Section 106 in row 26.

anyone nearby?

Is it too early to start hitting you up for preseason tickets again? Half joking.

The only downside to 106 is that your beer vendors are inferior to those we have in 104.  Not only are our guys more attentive (mine knows me by name, knows my order, always has a cold one held back in case I'm thirsty) but we have a beer staging station right at the top of the 104/102 aisle to ensure that we never go without.  I've had the same guy selling me beer since the stadium opened 19 years ago.  He even comped my date when he found out it was her birthday.

It's worth cutting across our section to get to the 104/102 aisle.  If you want, LT or I could introduce you to Tim.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:49 AM, Jason said:

That’s a long commute from Colorado. Did you move back?

well if i moved back id be in a casket, so i did not. round trip flights from denver to cvg are typically around $100-150. and couches are free to sleep on, so just gonna swing back for 5-6 games.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, Numbers said:

Former Section 111.  Still able to get tickets in same area but will probably only go to one game this season.  Would be great to run into the gang again.

why only one game? aside from the obvious last 10 years.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:16 PM, Sox said:

...and just like that,The Bengals extend Andy Dalton,and select Chase young with the first pick...   :ph34r:

i would be "frustrated"

On 2/27/2020 at 6:57 AM, Hooky said:

Is it too early to start hitting you up for preseason tickets again? Half joking.

holy shit i forgot about that, i was like "wtf am i gonna do with these" lol so never too soon.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:52 AM, AmishBengalFan said:

The only downside to 106 is that your beer vendors are inferior to those we have in 104.  Not only are our guys more attentive (mine knows me by name, knows my order, always has a cold one held back in case I'm thirsty) but we have a beer staging station right at the top of the 104/102 aisle to ensure that we never go without.  I've had the same guy selling me beer since the stadium opened 19 years ago.  He even comped my date when he found out it was her birthday.

It's worth cutting across our section to get to the 104/102 aisle.  If you want, LT or I could introduce you to Tim.

i think this is the best most thought out response in this threat. and ironically i dont really drink. i dont NOT drink.. but i dont typically drink.

actually one of the last 5 drinks i have had was likely a shot at one of your guys tailgates.

5 hours ago, GoBengals said:

why only one game? aside from the obvious last 10 years.

Long story but I will keep it short.  I am further away than I used to be and my parole officer doesn't want me to travel out of the county...  Just kidding.   Believe me when I say that it has very little to do with the losing seasons. 

15 hours ago, High School Harry said:

My seats are nowhere near.  I walk past 104 on the Plaza level on the way to my seats.

Would really like to run into you all some time.

Where do you guys meet up now, Harry? MOC, Gary, Wayne, etc

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Do appreciate you keeping this place alive while you had so little interest in the team.  Here's hoping they do something worthwhile to warrant this new enthusiasm 🍻

glad it worked out ok and stuck around, finances and life were real obsticles there for a while, i had to keep it as my homepage all these years to remind myself it existed at some points, which sounds insane, but when life gets busy and youve lost interest in a hobby, it vanishes, ive been talking to my buddy dan who i met from here, and he will mention the site and i was like "oh shit i should see if thats still working"... i know i fell behind on tapatalk and updates and errors, luckily montana and jamie would hit me up if shit got real weird, i am excited to be excited again.. i can even deal with BAD football, at analysis of bad football is even enjoyable to an extent. i just saw that i didnt feel andy could ever win even with talent around him and knowing for sure you cant win and arent fixing it.. just killed it for me.

PS: wheres that thread where i said palmer would win a playoff game before andy and everyone laughed at me? 🤔

17 hours ago, High School Harry said:

My seats are nowhere near.  I walk past 104 on the Plaza level on the way to my seats.

Would really like to run into you all some time.

so many people i never met from here over the years. wouldnt mind some catching up with folks either.

5 hours ago, Cat said:

Where do you guys meet up now, Harry? MOC, Gary, Wayne, etc

Since the old board died, have not seen anyone, don't know who, if anyone still goes.

End Zone Russ' (EZR) print shop primo tailgate site closed and has since reopened as

a trendy hipster coffee shoppe.  Used to tailgate in the open parking lot next to it but that

was fenced in and may even have been closed in and turned into some sort of retail or something.

I don't know.  I don't even pass there now.  Go straight down Walnut into the heart of The Banks and

over to the stadium.

I think they were meeting over the river in KY somewhere but too far to walk from my parking spot

by Fountain Square.

I would like to run into them again.  When I was on the field with Ickey Woods last season we were right

in front of the south end zone (and close to 104), was looking for MOC and crew and did not see them.

They may have bailed.  I would bet C Hamet Bengali/Coyotele is still there.

They always hung out until the last minute to go in.

I think the guys on here do, too.  I have hung around the entrance to 104 looking for an unusual suspect.

I go early and chill before going to my seat.  Beat the rush through the security and into the stadium.

14 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Since the old board died, have not seen anyone, don't know who, if anyone still goes.

End Zone Russ' (EZR) print shop primo tailgate site closed and has since reopened as

a trendy hipster coffee shoppe.  Used to tailgate in the open parking lot next to it but that

was fenced in and may even have been closed in and turned into some sort of retail or something.

I don't know.  I don't even pass there now.  Go straight down Walnut into the heart of The Banks and

over to the stadium.

I think they were meeting over the river in KY somewhere but too far to walk from my parking spot

by Fountain Square.

I would like to run into them again.  When I was on the field with Ickey Woods last season we were right

in front of the south end zone (and close to 104), was looking for MOC and crew and did not see them.

I think the guys on here do, too.  I have hung around the entrance to 104 looking for an unusual suspect.

I go early and chill before going to my seat.  Beat the rush through the security and into the stadium.

Oof - that is a hell of a hike over that bridge. Seems like the lots were occupied / gone when I was there last summer. That's too bad, those were so much fun.

I'm thinking about going to the open house this Saturday. I've never had season tickets. Usually go to 1-2 games a year and last year was the 49er game. I said never again after that game. I like to sit in the 300s first couple of rows but before I decide to actually commit to 10 games a year I'm going to wait and see what this off season looks like. 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:56 PM, High School Harry said:

over to the stadium.

by Fountain Square.

having been gone for a decade and going with my dad just straight into the games the few years previously, i am way way out of the loop. i found it odd when i asked about parking passes this year the guy acted like that wasnt really a thing to even care about.. maybe they done get paid off it or something. i figure ill be ubering in most times anyway..

im eager for the schedule to hit so i can plan a few trips

5 hours ago, GoBengals said:

having been gone for a decade and going with my dad just straight into the games the few years previously, i am way way out of the loop. i found it odd when i asked about parking passes this year the guy acted like that wasnt really a thing to even care about.. maybe they done get paid off it or something. i figure ill be ubering in most times anyway..

im eager for the schedule to hit so i can plan a few trips

Still hope to meet up with some of this crew.

Archived