Trading Dalton Discussion

8 minutes ago, crazycat said:

Rivers to the Colts. Dalton price keeps going up!

Source: Philip Rivers to join Colts on 1-year, $25M deal

LOL, so Rivers gets $25mil and Brady can't even get $20mil  from the Pats.  Belichek is one bad ass man!!

So who needs a QB?

Bengals #1 Burrow

Miami #5 Tua/Herbert/Love/Eason

San Diego  #6 Brady/  If they do sign Brady they are still drafting  Tua/Herbert/Love/Eason 

Tampa Bay #14 Brady  and   Tua/Herbert/Love/Eason

New England #23  Bridgewater/Dalton/   and Love or Eason

Chicago?  NFP   Dalton/Bridgewater/Winston?

Who might be looking

Carolina?  If they are not sold on Kyle Allen #7 Tua/Herbert/Love/Eason

Jags? #9  probably later round

Pittsburgh #49 

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

So now NE will set asisde that 20mil for Dalton..

Will they even offer the Bengals a pick?

Just read that Brady is going to the Bucs.  I won't believe it until Rich Eisen is crying like a baby.  Gotta get at least a 3rd I would think

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

I find that shocking...

Please go to New England Andy.  They could take Dalton and Jordan Love in the draft.  That would be a pretty good move for them.  Watching Andy win a Lombardi would be hilarious.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Please go to New England Andy.  They could take Dalton and Jordan Love in the draft.  That would be a pretty good move for them.  Watching Andy win a Lombardi would be hilarious.

I don't know what would be so hilarious about watching Andy hold a clipboard in NE while a good QB led them to a Superbowl victory.

1 hour ago, bfine said:

I don't know what would be so hilarious about watching Andy hold a clipboard in NE while a good QB led them to a Superbowl victory.

Because Dalton would get a ring..., Bitches!!

35 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

If NE would win a SB with Andy under center that would end the "Was it Brady or Was it Belichick" debate real quick.

Andy fans are funny. Last year NE's top WR was a 33 year old UDFA who was a QB in college, the top RB was a 4th rounder who didn't start in college, his TE was a 39 year old journeyman, and his Oline was mediocre at best. But if NE puts Awesome Andy at QB, then they'll hoist the Lombardi.

You cannot make this stuff up

29 minutes ago, bfine said:

Andy fans are funny. Last year NE's top WR was a 33 year old UDFA who was a QB in college, the top RB was a 4th rounder who didn't start in college, his TE was a 39 year old journeyman, and his Oline was mediocre at best. But if NE puts Awesome Andy at QB, then they'll hoist the Lombardi.

You cannot make this stuff up

Then why is NE be interested in him?

They have no offensive options at all now?

8 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

If anyone wanted Dalton, we would’ve already heard it by now.  

When did you find out Carolina was interested in Teddy Bridgewater?  About 12:25pm  yesterday?

On 3/15/2020 at 5:13 PM, sparky151 said:

Brady's likeliest destination outside NE is Tampa. Good coach who has worked with vet QBs and good receiving talent. They need a running game upgrade but have lots of cap space to sign Brady and other free agents.

You get the gold star.

Many of the pundits seem to think Dalton will be the new QB at New England.  Experienced and smart being very important to Bellicheat.  Bridge QB (depends on how Dalton does) and most expect them to draft a new QB as well  by trying to to move up for TUA (unlikely) or take someone like Jordan Love.   I highly doubt they would take Newton (drama queen) or Winston (turnover machine).  Brisset was in New England for 1 year and was let go so I just don't see that as a good sign for him. 

34 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Here’s a novel idea...how about Dalton for Thuney straight up? Supposedly Pats tagged him to trade him, so...

interesting....................

I think they'd get the overall better value but since we're trading him anyway......

Archived