So Lou finally realizes how crappy his LBs are?

I saw that article too. In his defense (pun intended), by the time we got him in here, he barely had time to learn the names of his backers and read a few scouting reports for the draft. I was encouraged after reading this piece and I hope it's spot on and not just some filler for the website.

I must say, reading this along with references to an active free agent period (I know, I know.....believe it when we see it) AND drafting Joe Burrow has me getting the kool-aid pitcher out.

:gobengals:

6 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

I saw that article too. In his defense (pun intended), by the time we got him in here, he barely had time to learn the names of his backers and read a few scouting reports for the draft. I was encouraged after reading this piece and I hope it's spot on and not just some filler for the website.

I must say, reading this along with references to an active free agent period (I know, I know.....believe it when we see it) AND drafting Joe Burrow has me getting the kool-aid pitcher out.

Regardless of who is at QB, shoring up the LB corps would go a long way to getting this team back in contention. 

1 hour ago, HOF dan said:

By the end of training camp the LB's names were Shit, Crap and Garbage..

51 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Fat chance.  They will bring back AJ, Vigil, & Dennard then say they were very active in free agency.  I know this isn't your first Bengals offseason....

I know they won't ged rid of Vigil, but a man can dream, right?

18 hours ago, spicoli said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody out there gives Vigil a starting gig and a pretty decent contract. I can’t imagine the Bengals are going to be willing to give him starters money. He’s as good as gone, IMO. 

Tears will be shed.

19 hours ago, spicoli said:

They really do need Dennard back though....just sayin. 

Give him most of whatever Pacman Jr was due for the year.  I think not having one of the highest paid veterans on defense arguing with the refs every time he gets beat might help this culture thing they keep talking about,

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Give him most of whatever Pacman Jr was due for the year.  I think not having one of the highest paid veterans on defense arguing with the refs every time he gets beat might help this culture thing they keep talking about,

Almost every CB in the league does that same stupid shit. It’s definitely not just a Cincinnati thing. 

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Almost every CB in the league does that same stupid shit. It’s definitely not just a Cincinnati thing. 

After every play? Besides which he's a flag factory, average at best, & they're about to pay him around $12 million this year.  They can't keep rewarding shitty, undisciplined players and expect the team to be anything but shitty and undisciplined.  

17 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

After every play? Besides which he's a flag factory, average at best, & they're about to pay him around $12 million this year.  They can't keep rewarding shitty, undisciplined players and expect the team to be anything but shitty and undisciplined.  

Lol I'm not saying hes any good

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Lol I'm not saying hes any good

I should hope not :D  We need to replace about half the defense though & I doubt the FO is willing to do that, or even think they need to..  Or care for that matter.  I get no sense of urgency from the team.  Which is why they extend players like DreK or Hart.

Archived