Bengals will be active in Free Agency

1 hour ago, FulcherVulcher33 said:

Still need a safety to replace Williams bum ass

He csnt cover and it leads to Bates tryin to cover the whole  outfield plus coming ip to make tackles that Dre didnt..

Bates needs a partner ..Brandon Wilson?

Hes a 4.36 guy top out ..

Imagine the speed in their backfield??  

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

He csnt cover and it leads to Bates tryin to cover the whole  outfield plus coming ip to make tackles that Dre didnt..

Bates needs a partner ..Brandon Wilson?

Hes a 4.36 guy top out ..

Imagine the speed in their backfield??  

That could work but I would like to get Karl Joseph from the raiders or Vonnn Bell from the saints or possibly Phillips from the chargers

Glad to be wrong about the Bengals in FA. I love the Reader signing.  I’m more meh in the Waynes signing.  A lot of money for a guy who may be good or may not be good.  Upgrade over Kirkpatrick?  Sure.  Doesn’t make it a good signing. 

Culturally getting rid of Kirkpatrick and his “Pac-Man Jr.” antics are a huge plus. 

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Poor guy played the entire season with a broken arm last year. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him back here on the cheap when it’s all said and done. 

Poor guy made over $4mil last year. 

Eh,  I'm pleased the team is both willing to spend this year and willing to admit to prior year mistakes. Now if they can find an upgrade for Miller and Hart and bring back Eifert, I'd consider the offense upgraded. Of course that's where they were 3 days ago. Fixing one of the worst defenses in the league is a good thing. Getting Burrow's career off to a good start would be even better. 

Ben Baby

@Ben_Baby

The Bengals agreed to terms with offensive lineman Xavier Su'a-Filo for a three-year deal worth $10 million, a source confirmed on Wednesday. The guard started 53 games in five seasons with the Dallas Cowboys. Su'a-Filo's addition comes hours after the..

6 hours ago, sparky151 said:

bring back Eifert, I'd consider the offense upgraded

bring back Eifert

bring back Eifert

:Why-min:

Are you hiding a time machine that will take us back to 2015?  Eifert was finally healthy (as he'll ever be) for a full season and the team went 2-14.  In what possible way does bringing him back improve the offense?  Tyler, is that you?

14 hours ago, FulcherVulcher33 said:

That could work but I would like to get Karl Joseph from the raiders or Vonnn Bell from the saints or possibly Phillips from the chargers

I know the nanes but in the Bengals perspective what do they bring to help and make Bates assignment easier?

I believe he played over 1000 snaps last year and thats a boatload..Youd have to slow down late..

Can you show me why your picks would help?

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

I know the nanes but in the Bengals perspective what do they bring to help and make Bates assignment easier?

I believe he played over 1000 snaps last year and thats a boatload..Youd have to slow down late..

Can you show me why your picks would help?

Vonn Bell can cover and actually knows how to tackle same as Joseph but he's a brown now

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

:Why-min:

Are you hiding a time machine that will take us back to 2015?  Eifert was finally healthy (as he'll ever be) for a full season and the team went 2-14.  In what possible way does bringing him back improve the offense?  Tyler, is that you?

The TE free agency crop is thin as is this year's draft group. Bryant was tagged and Hooper already signed with the Browns. Ebron is probably the best TE left on the market but I don't expect to see him in stripes. The 2019 version of Eifert is probably the best we can do, unless we make a trade. 

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

The TE free agency crop is thin as is this year's draft group. Bryant was tagged and Hooper already signed with the Browns. Ebron is probably the best TE left on the market but I don't expect to see him in stripes. The 2019 version of Eifert is probably the best we can do, unless we make a trade. 

OK, that makes more sense.  Bringing him back as a known quantity to fill a roster slot is fine.  I think he's past the point where we can expect him to have much of an impact.  We really need a clear cut starting TE.  Still trying to figure out WTF they were thinking drafting Sample in the 2nd.

26 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

OK, that makes more sense.  Bringing him back as a known quantity to fill a roster slot is fine.  I think he's past the point where we can expect him to have much of an impact.  We really need a clear cut starting TE.  Still trying to figure out WTF they were thinking drafting Sample in the 2nd.

I think you can blame a lot of his lack of production on piss-poor coaching. Plus we have a our 2nd rounder Drew Sample!!!111!!!1!! :ninja:

1 hour ago, OneHeartBeat said:

I think you can blame a lot of his lack of production on piss-poor coaching. 

Games played

2013: 15

2014:  1

2015: 13

2016:  8

2017:  2

2018:  4

2019: 16

I'd say not playing hurt his production more.

Archived