Christian Nuts = Katrina Punishment for Abortion

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://www.salon.com/ent/col/fix/2005/08/30/tue/story.gif[/img]
[u]Fundamentalists = Katrina is Gods punishment on abortionist!!!
Aug 30th, 2005
[/u]

Two days after 9/11, Jerry Falwell took to the airwaves to proclaim that God had allowed the United States to be attacked because "the pagans and the abortionists and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians" had tried to transform America into a secular society. Just this weekend, wingnuts from the Westboro Baptist Church turned out at the funerals of two fallen soldiers to say that God is punishing the United States in Iraq for its tolerance of homosexuality back home.

So when Hurricane Katrina hit land yesterday, we knew it was only a matter of time before we'd be hearing from the lunatic fringe again. And now, here it is. A group calling itself Columbia Christians for Life alerts has alerted their followers to the fact that a satellite image of Hurricane Katrina as it hit the Gulf Coast Monday in their minds looks just like a six-week old fetus.

[i]"The image of the hurricane . . . with its eye already ashore at 12:32 p.m. Monday, August 29, looks like a fetus (unborn human baby) facing to the left (west) in the womb, in the early weeks of gestation (approx. 6 weeks)," "Even the orange color of the image is reminiscent of a commonly used pro-life picture of early prenatal development."[/i]

And in case you're not getting the point, the group spells it out in black and white: [i]"Louisiana has 10 child-murder-by-abortion centers," the groups says, and "five are in New Orleans."[/i]

Guest bengaljet
I was wondering why God didn't tell W about the hurricane,hell brother Falwell explained it.
God told W to go to Iraq,I thought maybe God would have mentioned the hurricane in 1 of their private talks.
Some things God doesn't want W to know about and gives the info to Falwell,Robertson etc.
Sounds like a plan to me.lol,lol,lol

Guest bengalrick
is the point of this post to show that God was punishing bush for opposing killing babies or to show that america was being punished for killing babies bj??

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]is the point of this post to show that God was punishing bush for opposing killing babies or to show that america was being punished for killing babies bj??[/quote]

[i][b]well according to this group the point would be that God is punishing us for not allowing the fuhrer Bush to outlaw all abortion.... So I guess God would be pro bush in this instance [/b][/i]

Wow... this is just beyond idiocy....

Do these idiots know that that isn't what the hurricane even really looked like???

It's just colors assigned by a computer so that meteorologists can better see what is going on there....

From space it was just a whirl of cloud......

Guest BlackJesus

[i][color="green"][b]Dammit.... God never drowns the stupid people who need it.... but then again where would he get his 10 %....[/b][/color][/i]

[quote][img]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050904/050904_religion_hmed_1p.hmedium.jpg[/img]
[u]Some evacuees see religious message in Katrina
Across three states, survivors weigh links among faith, sin and the storm
4:05 p.m. ET Sept. 4, 2005
[/u]

HOUSTON - In the last week, Joseph Brant lost his apartment, walked by scores of dead in the streets, traversed pools of toxic water and endured an arduous journey to escape the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in his hometown New Orleans.

On Sunday, he was praising the Lord, saying the ordeal was a test that ended up dispelling his lifelong distrust of white people and setting his life on a new course. He said he hitched a ride Friday in a van driven by a group of white folks.

“Before this whole thing I had a complex about white people; this thing changed me forever,” said Brant, 36, a truck driver who, like many of the refugees receiving public assistance in Houston, Texas, is black.

“It was a spiritual experience for me, man,” he said of the aftermath of a catastrophe al Qaida-linked Web sites called evidence of the “wrath of God” striking an arrogant America.

Brant was one of the evacuees across Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi who gave thought to religion Sunday, almost a week after the floods changed their lives, perhaps forever.

[u]For one, ‘the work of Satan’[/u]
At the Astrodome in Houston, where 16,000 refugees received food and shelter, Rose McNeely took the floods as a sign from God to move away from New Orleans, where she said her two grown children had been killed in past years in gunfights.

“I lost everything I had in New Orleans,” she said as she shared a cigarette with a friend. “He brought me here because he knows.”

Gerald Greenwood, 55, collected a free Bible earlier in the morning, but sat watching a science fiction television program above the stands in an enclosed stadium once home to Houston’s baseball and football teams. “This is the work of Satan right here,” he said of the floods.

The Bible was one of the few books many of the refugees had among their possessions. [b]On Friday, several Jehovah’s Witnesses walked the floor of the Astrodome, where thousands of cots were set up, to offer their services. [/b] :crazy:

[u]For another, the wages of sin[/u]
On Sunday, the Salvation Army conducted an outside religious service that included songs such as “What a Friend We Have in Jesus.”

“Natural disaster is caused by the sin in the world,” said Maj. John Jones, area commander for the Salvation Army, who led the service. “The acts of God are what happens afterwards ... all the good that happens.”

“God made all this happen for a reason. This city has been going to hell in a handbasket spiritually,” Tim Washington, 42, said at New Orleans’ Superdome Saturday as he waited to be evacuated.

“If we can spend billions of dollars chasing after [Osama] bin Laden, can’t we get guns and drugs off the street?”, he asked. Washington said he stole a boat last Monday and he and a friend, using wooden fence posts as oars, delivered about 200 people to the shelter. “The sheriff’s department stood across the street and did nothing,” he added.

The Salvation Army’s Jones was one of many trying to comfort victims in Sunday services across several states.

[u]What God demands[/u]
At St. Aloysius Catholic Church in Baton Rouge, several hundred local parishioners and storm survivors attended the Sunday service. “I wish we could take your broken hearts and give you ours,” Rev. Donald Blanchard told the gathering.

In addition to consoling storm victims, the church’s lead pastor, Jerald Burns, said Katrina’s tragedy needed to be a rallying cry for parishioners, church leaders and government leaders to help the needy.

“It’s not what God is asking of us,” Burns said. “It is what God is demanding of us.”

Some people walked out of the church in tears in mid-service.

Churches in many states have taken in evacuees and organized aid for people who in many cases lost everything they had in the storm. But at least some bristled at the role of religion in helping the afflicted.

“We’re getting reports of how some religion-based ’aid’ groups are trying to fly evangelists into the stricken areas and how U.S. Army chaplains are carrying bibles -- not food or water -- to ’comfort’ people,” Ellen Johnson, president of American Atheist, said in a statement.

“People need material aid, medical care and economic support -- not prayers and preaching,” she said. :headbang: [/quote]

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Sep 4 2005, 01:38 AM']The most complete collection of conjectured bullshit EVER!
[right][post="141894"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/woods_tiger050410.jpg[/img]

Par for the course.... YES!!!

They are Obviously nuts; everyone knows that God sent Katrina to the Big sleazy in response to our meddling in the middle east, namely our hand in Israel.

He chose The Big SLEAZY because the Hurricane couldn't make it to vegas, and the big sleazy was the next best choice.

TWO WORDS: MARDI GRAS

:ninja:

Archived