Bengals releasing OT Cordy Glenn today

13 hours ago, sparky151 said:

We could easily get to 80 mil in free cap space even after tagging Green.

That'll buy the extra flashy Lumina rims.

12 hours ago, SF2 said:

And there was much rejoicing. 

Glenn was dead weight but until they put all these savings to good use it's not that exciting. They're still carrying worthless players like Ross for example. They didn't cut Glenn because he's bad or can't be counted on, they cut him because there are cheaper options. If they still owed him money he'd still be on the roster.

59 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Glenn was dead weight but until they put all these savings to good use it's not that exciting. They're still carrying worthless players like Ross for example. They didn't cut Glenn because he's bad or can't be counted on, they cut him because there are cheaper options. If they still owed him money he'd still be on the roster.

Glenn would still be on the roster if he hadn’t quit in the team for half the season.  He is passable starter which we sorely lack. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Glenn would still be on the roster if he hadn’t quit in the team for half the season.  He is passable starter which we sorely lack. 

He hasn't had a healthy season since 2015.  He was never a solution here.

43 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

He hasn't had a healthy season since 2015.  He was never a solution here.

I agree but I still firmly believe he was healthy last season and simply didn't want to play for Turner.

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Understandable but for $9.5 million I'd push Charles fuckin Manson around on a sled.

Yeah, Glenn was paid to do a job. All accounts are he was healthy most of the season. He chose not to. 

He’a giant douche nozzle.

Archived