Keeping our Enemies Close 2020

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

Just when you thought he couldn't get any uglier and gross looking. I still haven't watched it. Does he explain how to rape from 6 feet away?

I watched 5 seconds.  He has to be pushing 300lbs. 

26 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Whenever it is mentioned about Rapistburger in a video I am always thinking it will be the rumored Ben and Hiney Ward in the shower video.

My main point of posting it is how ESPN can post a video of the rapist telling people to keep a safe distance with a straight face.

• 4 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 2:57 PM, claptonrocks said:

Dont you just feel the Stealers are crumbling slowly?

Yep, and they will rebuild like they always do. 

They draft players like TJ Watt and you think damnit.  And yes, they come stars.

We draft garbage like Retard Wilson, Keith Rivers, Cedric Ohehateme, and Price is Wrong Bitch and wonder why we are one of the worst franchises in American sports history.

Rinse and repeat.

58 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Yep, and they will rebuild like they always do. 

They draft players like TJ Watt and you think damnit.  And yes, they come stars.

We draft garbage like Retard Wilson, Keith Rivers, Cedric Ohehateme, and Price is Wrong Bitch and wonder why we are one of the worst franchises in American sports history.

Rinse and repeat.

Glad you got that off your chest...

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Surprised this didnt get posted. 

Ravens released Earl Thomas

What a bizarre series of events...caught by his wife in some orgy and held at gunpoint, late for meetings, fighting with teammates, they pretty much had to get rid of him.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, Griever said:

What a bizarre series of events...caught by his wife in some orgy and held at gunpoint, late for meetings, fighting with teammates, they pretty much had to get rid of him.

Basically, the actual team voted him off the island.  That has to hurt.    The organization didn’t have much choice. 

Archived