Keeping our Enemies Close 2020

Read where the Bengals have a big interest in Damon "Snacks" Harrison to beef up Dline..

6'3 350lb

His best year was 2016..

He graded 62 last year...

Still a force to play along side Reader.

although hes basically the same player as a run stuffer not a penetrating type like Geno..

Hopefully sign him next Monday if he passes his physical.. if he can..

Id change his name as a Bengal to Damon "Big Dinner" Harrison..

Snacks my ass...not at 350!

10 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Read where the Bengals have a big interest in Damon "Snacks" Harrison to beef up Dline..

6'3 350lb

His best year was 2016..

He graded 62 last year...

Still a force to play along side Reader.

although hes basically the same player as a run stuffer not a penetrating type like Geno..

Hopefully sign him next Monday if he passes his physical.. if he can..

Id change his name as a Bengal to Damon "Big Dinner" Harrison..

Snacks my ass...not at 350!

I'm waiting to see some of the same attention given to our offensive line.

Freddy and Bobby ain't getting it done

and Billy is either in the dog house or worse than we even know our both.

46 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I'm waiting to see some of the same attention given to our offensive line.

Freddy and Bobby ain't getting it done

and Billy is either in the dog house or worse than we even know our both.

How tf is Price in the doghouse and Bobby Shart is some leader cornerstone franchise RT other than gross incompetence.

• 1 month later...

Reviving an ancient history thread but did not want to start a new one and this fits...

Baker Mayfield lands on NFL COVID-19 list

Mayfield becomes one of the NFL’s most high-profile players that’s landed on the list this season. 

By Jason Marcum@marcum89  Nov 8, 2020, 3:13pm EST 

The coronavirus has managed to affect both NFL teams from the state of Ohio this week.

It began with the Bengals placing cornerback Trae Waynes and offensive tackle Fred Johnsonon the NFL’s COVID-19 list, the first time the team has put a player on the list since the regular season began. 

The week ended with the Browns placing Baker Mayfield on the same list. However, ESPN reports that Mayfield was placed on the list due to being in contact with a staff member who tested positive Saturday for the virus, so it doesn’t necessarily mean the quarterback has contracted COVID-19. In a related story, six gay men and a French bulldog all contracted AIDS after contact with Mayfield and a prayer vigil and #GoFundMe site have been set up for the bulldog.

Is Deshawn Watson the most overrated QB in the NFL? He’s gotta be at least close to the top of the list. I’m not saying he’s horrible but he’s definitely not as good as the talking heads have tried to portray him as being. Unbelievably inconsistent. 

• 1 month later...

Archived