Keeping our Enemies Close 2020

11 hours ago, saphead said:

CC just took the stealers in his mouth. 

As he does.

What a terrific ending o the season.

Now if we can get Brady and the rats to lose... my God, the fellating of Lamar Jackson was reaching Brady levels during the game yesterday.

17 minutes ago, Cat said:

As he does.

What a terrific ending o the season.

Now if we can get Brady and the rats to lose... my God, the fellating of Lamar Jackson was reaching Brady levels during the game yesterday.

The stealerz had just scored to make it 28-7 or some shit so Kris says "I tell ya wut fokes, da stealurz are not outta this game....yuk, yuk, yuk, cackle, cackle, cackle..." 

Yeah, they were. You dumb fuck. 

Someone needs to dig up that video of him from 1981 when he was targeting young women saying "you want to go after the young ones, they are dumb".  Get that fuck stick cancelled. 

1 hour ago, saphead said:

The stealerz had just scored to make it 28-7 or some shit so Kris says "I tell ya wut fokes, da stealurz are not outta this game....yuk, yuk, yuk, cackle, cackle, cackle..." 

Yeah, they were. You dumb fuck. 

Someone needs to dig up that video of him from 1981 when he was targeting young women saying "you want to go after the young ones, they are dumb".  Get that fuck stick cancelled. 

His comment that he prefers the 14-18 girls 'cause by 18 they've figured it out a bit would get him fired nowadays

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Suck + Bad Luck = Browns

They are embarrassing, being humiliated.

And looks like Mahones is in concussion la la land.

Out for the remainder of the playoffs and possibly Super Bowl?

I don't care for them, either, but would hate for them to lose it this way.

I always kinda liked KC - getting tired of hearing about Mahomes though. If Nawlins can somehow pull this W against Shady Brady, I will be a happy camper. I'll be pulling for Buffalo, regardless.

All of the AFC North out, awesome. Browns fans can crawl back into their holes. ( I saw a Tim Couch jersey today for fucks sake) 

Sick of the chiefs and MaGomer and his weird cartoon voice, they will be out next week, awesome. 

As mentioned, hopefully Brady gets rolled tonight. 

Archived