Keeping our Enemies Close 2020

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Suck + Bad Luck = Browns

They are embarrassing, being humiliated.

And looks like Mahones is in concussion la la land.

Out for the remainder of the playoffs and possibly Super Bowl?

I don't care for them, either, but would hate for them to lose it this way.

The Browns played way better than we did.    Their fans enjoyed a playoff win this year and a good game against the reigning NFL Champs.   We won 4 games.  

The Bengals and Lions are nothing but an afterthought.  

2 hours ago, saphead said:

All of the AFC North out, awesome. Browns fans can crawl back into their holes. ( I saw a Tim Couch jersey today for fucks sake) 

Sick of the chiefs and MaGomer and his weird cartoon voice, they will be out next week, awesome. 

As mentioned, hopefully Brady gets rolled tonight. 

Mahomes cartoon voice..loll

I thought it wass just me that thought that..

26 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Mahomes cartoon voice..loll

I thought it wass just me that thought that..

Have you seen the commercial with him and girly boy Troy Pilapoopoo?

If you close your eyes it sounds like two Karens at a slumber party

discussing being frank with one another and which one is going to

be Frank first.

Just now, Jason said:

Or Mahomes. 

True, but I've always considered that a "hindsight" thing.  Everyone knew Lattimore was a top-shelf CB prospect, so I personally think it was more ridiculous *at the time* to have taken Ross over a number of players who came after - Lattimore just happens to be the first who arguably didn't have many question marks around him.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

The Browns played way better than we did.    Their fans enjoyed a playoff win this year and a good game against the reigning NFL Champs.   We won 4 games.  

The Bengals and Lions are nothing but an afterthought.  

True but with any defense at all and we beat the Browns in that second game. Allowing Mayfield to beat us with a perfect second half where he never looked beyond is first read is an indictment of Lou A and his defense. Point being, we're not as far behind as our records would indicate. 

10 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

True, but I've always considered that a "hindsight" thing.  Everyone knew Lattimore was a top-shelf CB prospect, so I personally think it was more ridiculous *at the time* to have taken Ross over a number of players who came after - Lattimore just happens to be the first who arguably didn't have many question marks around him.

Not to say Ross was a completely clean prospect, but he was a very good player at Washington.  There was no reason to think he wouldn't be a good player in the NFL if he could stay healthy.  But I think how Marvin Lewis handled him was horrible, and that messed him up.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Not to say Ross was a completely clean prospect, but he was a very good player at Washington.  There was no reason to think he wouldn't be a good player in the NFL if he could stay healthy.  But I think how Marvin Lewis handled him was horrible, and that messed him up.

The guy was never an NFL receiver, all he did at Washington was run past a bunch of future personal trainers and marketing execs. The skill set and more importantly mental toughnesd wasn't there and Marvin knew it. If it was all the coach's fault he would've shown something in the last several years other than a tendency to go to IR after every tackle. Other teams would've come knocking. He didn't and they haven't. 

Duke Tobin and the Browns are effectively throwing darts on draft day. When they hit its luck or the odd coach with an eye for scouting making the call.

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Hue Jackson interviews for Pittsburgh Stealers' offensive coordinator vacancy, per reports

Dave Clark
Cincinnati Enquirer

Former Cincinnati Bengals offensive coordinator and assistant coach Hue Jackson interviewed with the Pittsburgh Stealers about their vacancy with the same position, according to multiple reports.The Stealers dismissed offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner earlier this month. NFL Network reported last week that the Stealers are expected to promote quarterbacks coach Matt Canada to offensive coordinator, though Canada reportedly has interviewed with the Miami Dolphins for the same position.

Is this one of those minority interviews before they hire someone like Canada?

6 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I would not underestimate the Stealers organizations ability to reset and do so quickly. They are 10 fold better than the Bengals from an organization standpoint 

And why do they maintain.good and sometimes outstanding teams??

Oline and front 7..

Some bad teams never understand that concept..

Archived