What were they doing on Wednesday ???

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[b]What were They Doing during the Hurricane

On Wednesday after an estimated 10,000 people had drown in the sewage of New Orleans

[u]President Bush [/u]= Still on Vacation (two days after the storm) flew to Arizona to Play a round of Golf, and played Guitar. On Thursday Bush finally cut his vacation and then briefly flew over NO... He has yet to visit there in person... and he claims that he didn't know about the levies even though he cut their funding every year for the last 5 years.

[u]VP Cheney [/u]= Was on Vacation and is still currently on Vacation fishing in Wyoming as of Friday Night

[u]Secretary Rice [/u]= Was spotted in New York City on Wednesday at Faragamo on 5th avenue buying thousands of dollars of shoes (when a costumer approcahed her and said "how dare you shop while our people drown" she had the woman removed). Wed Night Condi went to the the Monty Python show Spam A Lot in Manhattan.

The Republican Congress = is on Vacation and still is

The Republican Senate = is on vacation and still is

Secretary Michael Chertoff the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that Bush appointed was AWOL - he blamed the victims for not leaving... (he is a lawyer with no experience with catastrophes by the way)

=== Meanwhile 5 days later thousands have Died, we did not prepare with the extra time that we had, the poor were not given a chance to evacuate.... Bush was a sleep at the wheel once again.... and still is......

[color="red"]His entire Cabinet and himself should be thrown out of office and the people should hang him in the streets like they did to Mussolini.[/color][/b]
[img]http://extremecatholic.blogspot.com/images/mussolini-corpse.jpg[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://images.indymedia.org/imc/cleveland/molotov.gif[/img][img]http://www.guyanaundersiege.com/ROAR/Images/molotov%20and%20bullets.jpg[/img]

[i][b]Man I wish people just started burning shit in D.C. and didn't stop till the White House was burned down with Bush in it ![/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote]What the fuck are they suppossed to do? personally go down there and help the thugs loot?

What were you doing Wednesday? how dare you surf the net while thugs are shooting each other[/quote]

[i][b]ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME (SECONDS FROM COMPLETLEY LOSING IT) !!!! What is he supposed to do???? He is the fucking President !!! Thousands of corpses are floating in an American city being eaten by Rats !!! This is the same Man Bush who stopped His Vacation and flew all the way to Washington DC just to speak and Pray for Terri Schiavo One white Vegetable Christian woman !!!

He should have prepared in advance... this weekend before the Hurricane even hit.... On Wed instead of playing Golf he should have been meeting with planners.... organizing helicopters, arranging buses to drive out people, getting the Guard ready and in place, etc etc etc etc etc etc

As for Me I am not the fucking President !!!! I have donated $$$ the only thing I can do. There is Martial Law that prevents people rom even entering to Help out right now in Person.

Storm I usually enjoy Debate with others BUT HONESTLY ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS STANCE !!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: [/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus

[b]Don't worry !!!

[i]Pres. Bush returned from Vacation and saw an oppurtunity to use a "recess appointment" on Friday to name Alice Fisher to head the Justice Dept's criminal division. She was being blocked under questions about helping authorizing torture at Guantanamo...... and Bush decided to get her in before the Senate returns [/i]

Priorities Baby [/b]

[img]http://www.beniciodeltoro.com/images/films/fear/fear2.jpg[/img]

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

There is no rational or reasonable explanation for the behavior of the administration.. This even is worse than 9/11 and they have been basically not doing shit.. There is no excuse for the VP to still be on vacation.. There is no excuse for the president to have been on vacation while this was going on.

I have been watching the news non stop since this entire thing has been going on and there has been a EXTREMELY notable lack of any higher level government involvement until today.

This is fucking unacceptable.. [b]The single most significant disaster in american history and our higher level government IS ON FUCKING VACATION!!![/b]

Don't even try to defend it.. It makes you look like a brainwashed partisan fool!

This disaster is going to have long reaching and significant effects on the entire nation. This deserved the full and immediate reaction by our mos important leaders....

There is simply no excuse for it to have gone down like this!

Guest BlackJesus
Lucid......

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

do you have a good arm to help out ???
[img]http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2004/03/molotov.jpg[/img]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Lucid' date='Sep 3 2005, 06:16 AM']There is no rational or reasonable explanation for the behavior of the administration.. This even is worse than 9/11 and they have been basically not doing shit.. There is no excuse for the VP to still be on vacation.. There is no excuse for the president to have been on vacation while this was going on.

I have been watching the news non stop since this entire thing has been going on and there has been a EXTREMELY notable lack of any higher level government involvement until today.

This is fucking unacceptable.. [b]The single most significant disaster in american history and our higher level government IS ON FUCKING VACATION!!![/b]

Don't even try to defend it.. It makes you look like a brainwashed partisan fool!

This disaster is going to have long reaching and significant effects on the entire nation.  This deserved the full and immediate reaction by our mos important leaders....

There is simply no excuse for it to have gone down like this!
[right][post="141296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I am not partisan or a fool.

Bush has only been on vacation in that he hasn`t been
in Washington. The way shit has been handled IS unaaceptable.
I could swear that I heard those same words come out of Bush`s
mouth yesterday. He left the search, rescue, and evacuation efforts
in the hands of FEMA and the local Governments..just like it is ALWAYS
DONE. When they all failed to do their job...he stepped in and now shit
is going the way it was SUPPOSED to in the first place...

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 3 2005, 07:20 AM']Lucid......

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]
do you have a good arm ???
[img]http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2004/03/molotov.jpg[/img]
[right][post="141297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks BJ..

BUt in all honesty... I love my country, and I firmly believe in the values that she was created with.

I believe in domacracy, and the ability of the people to affect govenment by cooperation, rational discourse, and peaceful intervention.

I would never consider rioting an appropriate response.. I know you aren't entirely serious... so perhaps this is unnecessary, but I have truly been deeply affected by these events... I am apprehensive for the aftemath that we will surely all be having to deal with before this is all done.....

There have been some serious issues exposed.. As a nation, there are many wounds to be healed.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Sep 3 2005, 07:23 AM']I am not partisan or a fool.

Bush has only been on vacation in that he hasn`t been
in Washington. The way shit has been handled IS unaaceptable.
I could swear that I heard those same words come out of Bush`s
mouth yesterday. He left the search, rescue, and evacuation efforts
in the hands of FEMA and the local Governments..just like it is ALWAYS
DONE. When they all failed to do their job...he stepped in and now shit
is going the way it was SUPPOSED to in the first place...
[right][post="141298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Then doesn't it make sense that maybe things would have been going the way they were supposed to, if he had done what he did yesterday 2 days ago??

I don't see how you can defend the time it has taken for a response like we finally have now.

Everyone knew this was really bad days ago....

For the record.. I am not even a Democrat.. I have voted Republican... I served in the Army... I am far from some left wing pinko... or whatever you may think of me..

Guest BlackJesus

[quote]Thanks BJ..

BUt in all honesty... I love my country, and I firmly believe in the values that she was created with.

I believe in domacracy, and the ability of the people to affect govenment by cooperation, rational discourse, and peaceful intervention.[/quote]

[i][b]Dammit..... and I just started sewing the Beret. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img] ;)

Oh well for now I will take however many people I can get that will at least open up to the fact that we are being shit on by almost everyone and the funnel from the Rectum starts at the very top

[color="purple"]---- not to mention Olds mouth is on the other end[/color] [/b][/i] :blink:

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Lucid' date='Sep 3 2005, 06:32 AM']Then doesn't it make sense that maybe things would have been going the way they were supposed to, if he had done what he did yesterday 2 dyas ago??

I don;t see how you can defend the time it has taken for a response like we finally have now.

Everyone knew this was really bad days ago....

For the record.. I am not even a Democrat.. I have voted Republican... I served in the Army... I am far from some left wing pinko... or whatever you may think of me..
[right][post="141300"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How was Bush to know that almost 50% of the N.O. Police
Department would walk off their jobs and do more looting
than saving ?

How was Bush to blame for truck/bus drivers being afraid
to drive into N.O. ?

How was Bush to blame for rescue workers being shot at ?

As far as I see it the State/Local Governments ALLOWED
the area to fall into a state of Anarchy.

But it`s easy to resort to laying blame on Bush when what is really
important is bringing the situation to a resolution. Which HE DID.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 3 2005, 06:37 AM'][i][b]Dammit..... and I just started sewing the Beret.  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]         ;)

Oh well for now I will take however many people I can get that will at least open up to the fact that we are being shit on by almost everyone and the funnel from the Rectum starts at the very top
[B][color="purple"]---- not to mention Olds mouth is on the other end[/color] [/b][/i][/B] :blink:
[right][post="141301"][/post][/right][/quote]

You know I`m really sick of you constantly singling me out.

I have my own opinions. I state them and give you the reasons
that I think that way. If you don`t agree then say so and give
me some reasoning besides quoting some left wing website
or posting some left wing photo shopped pictures.

But I am really fucking sick of being called names and shit
on this fucking board on a God damn daily fucking basis !

From the AP wire:

Newsview: Rhetoric Not Matching Reality
By RON FOURNIER, AP Political Writer
Fri Sep 2,11:11 PM ET

WASHINGTON - The Iraqi insurgency is in its last throes. The economy is booming. Anybody who leaks a CIA agent's identity will be fired. Add another piece of White House rhetoric that doesn't match the public's view of reality: Help is on the way, Gulf Coast.

As New Orleans descended into anarchy, top Bush administration officials congratulated each other for jobs well done and spoke of water, food and troops pouring into the ravaged city. Television pictures told a different story.

"What it reminded me of the other day is 'Baghdad Bob' saying there are no Americans at the airport," said Rich Galen, a Republican consultant in Washington. He was referring to Saddam Hussein's reality-challenged minister of information who denied the existence of U.S. troops in the Iraqi capital.

To some critics, President Bush seemed to deny the existence of problems with hurricane relief this week. He waited until Friday to acknowledged that "the results are not acceptable," and even then the president parsed his words

Republicans worry that he looks out of touch defending the chaotic emergency response.

"It's impossible to defend something like this happening in America," said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

"No one can be happy with the kind of response which we've seen in New Orleans," said Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts.

Bush got himself in trouble by trying to put the best face on a horrible situation. The strategy is so common in Washington that operatives have a name for it, "spin," and the Bush White House has perfected the shady art.

This is what the president had to say about the relief effort earlier in the week:

_"There's a lot of food on its way, a lot of water on the way, and there's a lot of boats and choppers headed that way."

_"Thousands have been rescued. There's thousands more to be rescued. And there's a lot of people focusing their efforts on that."

_"As we speak, people are moving into New Orleans area to maintain law and order."

Technically, the president may have been right. Help was on the way, if not fast enough to handle one of the largest emergency response efforts in U.S. history. But the words were jarring to Americans who saw images of looters, abandoned corpses and angry, desperate storm victims.

It was worse when he was wrong. In one interview, Bush said, "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." In fact, many experts predicted a major storm would bust New Orleans' flood-control barriers.

One reason the public relations effort backfired on Bush is that Americans have seen it before.

On Iraq alone, the rhetoric has repeatedly fallen far short of reality. Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction. The mission wasn't accomplished in May 2003. Most allies avoided the hard work of his "coalition of the willing." And dozens of U.S. soldiers have died since Vice President Dick Cheney declared that insurgents were in their "last throes."

Bush often touts the health of the U.S. economy, which is fair game because many indicators point in that direction. But the public doesn't share his rosy view. The global economy had most Americans worried about job and pension security even before rising gas added to their anxieties.

Bush's spokesman said anybody involved in leaking the identity of a CIA agent would be fired, but no action has been taken against officials accused of doing so.

The president himself promised to fully pay for his school reform plan and strip pork-barrel spending from a major highway bill. The school money fell short. The pork thrived.

The list goes on. But this didn't start with Bush. Former President Clinton certainly had his rhetoric vs. reality problems. Indeed, most politicians do. At some point, however, the spin can take a toll.

Bush crafted a reputation as a blunt-speaking, can-do leader from his response to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Five months later, about three-fourths of Americans viewed him as honest.

But his trust rating dropped gradually to a slim majority by the 2004 election year and remained at the mid-50s through the early part of 2005. In August, an AP-Ipsos poll showed 48 percent of respondents considered Bush honest, the lowest level of his presidency.

Americans like straight-shooters, especially in an era that has seen vast failures by government and social institutions. People are witnessing another institutional failure in the Gulf Coast, and Bush reluctantly acknowledged it Friday.

"This is a storm that's going to require immediate action now," he said. Few would disagree.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Sep 3 2005, 07:41 AM']How was Bush to know that almost 50% of the N.O. Police
Department would walk off their jobs and do more looting
than saving ?

How was Bush to blame for truck/bus drivers being afraid
to drive into N.O. ?
How was Bush to blame for rescue workers being shot at ?

As far as I see it the State/Local Governments ALLOWED
the area to fall into a state of Anarchy.

But it`s easy to resort to laying blame on Bush when what is really
important is bringing the situation to a resolution. Which HE DID.
[right][post="141302"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Because..

There used to be a president who had a sign on his desk. It read

[b]The Buck Stops Here[/b]

I think that is true.

Bush is the President. When something of this magnitude occurs, it is HIS responsibiluty to make sure that everything is being done...

This is the single most important thing going on in the Country.. Can you explain why it is OK for the President to be playing Golf??

How can you possibly defend that??

I don't care what party he is from. I wouldn't even care if I had voted for him.

This disaster should have been his #1 priority, from the moment it was know how bad things were.

Which was days ago.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Sep 3 2005, 06:45 AM']Why do you always give Bush a reach-around?
[right][post="141303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How is it a "reach around" to be Captain Obvious ?

EVERY National Disaster is handled by the Local/State
Governments and FEMA. Every state/local Government
is supposed to maintain order. In this case they did neither...

I stated the way I think...rather than attack the post
you guys want to attack the POSTER...good for you.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Lucid' date='Sep 3 2005, 06:51 AM']Because..
There used to be a president who had a sign on his desk.  It read

[b]The Buck Stops Here[/b]

I think that is true.

Bush is the President.  When something of this magnitude occurs, it is HIS responsibiluty to make sure that everything is being done...

This is the single most important thing going on in the Country.. Can you explain why it is OK for the President to be playing Golf??

How can you possibly defend that??

I don't care what party he is from.  I wouldn't even care if I had voted for him.

This disaster should have been his #1 priority, from the moment it was know how bad things were. 

Which was days ago.
[right][post="141310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

He DID take care of it...he was playing golf because he probably
thought that the situation was in competent hands. He probably
thought that the N.O. Police would actually do their job and serve,
protect and maintian order.

I am not giving Bush a pass. The buck does stop at him.
He stepped in for fuckheads that failed at THEIR JOB and got
the ball rolling...he should have done it sooner.
But it should have never gotten to that point in the first place...

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Sep 3 2005, 07:52 AM']How is it a "reach around" to be Captain Obvious ?

EVERY National Disaster is handled by the Local/State
Governments and FEMA. Every state/local Government
is supposed to maintain order. In this case they did neither...
I stated the way I think...rather than attack the post
you guys want to attack the POSTER...good for you.
[right][post="141311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How long did it take for Bush to get involved after 9/11?

Are you really comfortable with the president sitting back, just trusting that everything is going allright during the worst disaster in American history??

What if a dirty bomb went off??

Would you mind if he went off to play a few rounds of golf???

This mindset makes no sense to me.. It seems like an irrational argument made for reasons that are beyond logic.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]If you don`t agree then say so and give
me some reasoning[/quote]

you can't be serious.... all I have been doing is posting my reasoning

[quote]But I am really fucking sick of being called names and shit
on this fucking board on a God damn daily fucking basis ![/quote]

[b]Quote me one [u]name[/u] that I have called you ???? [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]How long did it take for Bush to get involved after 9/11?[/quote]

[i][b]remember how it took 3 days for him to acknowledge the Tsunami Also... which had strategic and security ramifications being that it occured in a nation Indonesia with an Al Qaeda prescense.....

But to his credit he flew to D.C. real fast to Pray for Terri Schiavo.... the white, dead vegetable who was loved by her throng of religious kooks that Bush relies on for support[/b][/i] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 3 2005, 07:02 AM']you can't be serious.... all I have been doing is posting my reasoning
[b]Quote me one [u]name[/u] that I have called you ???? [/b]
[right][post="141315"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I like how you left out the part about not posting
pictures or website articles...

And you were referring that I have my mouth on
Bush`s ass and just suck up the any and every bit
of shit has has to spew.

You have said that I was blind, asleep, a sheep.
You act like I have no eyes or functioning brain.
You preach to everyone about being open minded.
But you`re completely deaf to your own sermon.
You single me out ...you don`t actually directly
call me names...but you act like I`m the stupidest
fucker alive because I think completely opposite of you.

When I see those pictures on TV I am outraged because
they are AMERICANS...not just because they are Poor Black
AMERICANS like you. I think that you wouldn`t care as much
if it was Rich White AMERICANS that were down there.
I think you would treat it like a Bengals game and cheer.

You just look for a platform to blame Bush and this is one for you.
I keep hearing you excuse what the State and Local Governments
have done and condemn the Feds. I lay blame on both of them.
But it started with the Louisiana Governments. They falied...
the Feds HAD to come in and help out a situation that should
have never grew to such proportions.

Archived