Free Agent Help for the Defense

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I get it it now!.. Lol

Good point..

How abut the time Tony Sirgusa wiped his ass on the plane ticket the Bengals sent him

because it was coach.

I had a deep dislike for that POS (get it?) ever since.

Comment I just saw elsewhere said the DT signing was solid and they overpaid the CB... BM Webb deja vu all over again.

The only guaranteed money in Trae Waynes' deal with the Bengals is his $15 million signing bonus. He gets a $2 million roster bonus if he's with the team by the fifth day of the 2021 league year. — per Twitterverse 

38 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Not if they shitcan Dre.

They will. Still think CB is likely off the board at 33 though. 

Would absolutely LOVE to get Xavier McKinney at that spot but it’s probably wishful thinking. Maybe Delpit. 

12 minutes ago, spicoli said:

They will. Still think CB is likely off the board at 33 though. 

Would absolutely LOVE to get Xavier McKinney at that spot but it’s probably wishful thinking. Maybe Delpit. 

I think the team figured out that the OL and LB spots in FA were slim pickings and pricey so they went in another direction -> which then should lead to the draft being heavy in terms of OL, LB and WR. Would not surprise me to see the first 3-4 picks being on offense

11 hours ago, High School Harry said:

How abut the time Tony Sirgusa wiped his ass on the plane ticket the Bengals sent him

because it was coach.

I had a deep dislike for that POS (get it?) ever since.

Comment I just saw elsewhere said the DT signing was solid and they overpaid the CB... BM Webb deja vu all over again.

Overpaid...maybe..we ll see.

Webb again?....no lol

6 hours ago, membengal said:

Wow, he's a REALLY good slot CB. Definite upgrade from Dennard. What a really weird and different thing to see them approaching FA so aggressively. LIKE. 

Dennard was actually pretty good.

When he was healthy.

I really like the Alexander signing. He's solid in coverage and was the only CB in the league to play 500+ snaps and not miss a tackle. Some were speculating that he might get solid money on the market. If they overpaid on Waynes, they got a bargain on Alexander. This was a very solid signing. Might be my favourite from a dollars to need perspective. Only potential downside, he was hurt at the end of last season and had surgery.

8 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I think the team figured out that the OL and LB spots in FA were slim pickings and pricey so they went in another direction -> which then should lead to the draft being heavy in terms of OL, LB and WR. Would not surprise me to see the first 3-4 picks being on offense

I'd be real OK with 3-4 on offense, we're getting to a better position to go BPA in round 2-4 with the defensive FA signings.

Archived