Free Agent Help for the Defense

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Baltimore fans were saying he's been sidelined on obvious passing downs but still..  We have an NFL linebacker on the roster!

Very good lining up his teammates..

But yeah he wont see alot of action on passing downs i would suspect....

4 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

I feel like I'm in some sort of alternate reality with all these FA signings Cincy is making. Has Mike Brown had some sort of Christmas Carol awakening ?

We cant complain about the effort made to get this ship pointed right..

Now make thr right draft picks!

I'll be more than satisfied with this new crew...

30 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

We cant complain about the effort made to get this ship pointed right..

Now make thr right draft picks!

I'll be more than satisfied with this new crew...

Anybody who complains about what has happened the last couple weeks hasn't been a Bengals fan very long....this is unprecedented, unheard of, and quite simply, un-Bengals like. The best way fans can react to what's been going on is to vote with their wallets and buy season tickets. Pavlov conditioned dogs by rewarding them for good behavior...let's condition Mike Brown.

23 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

Anybody who complains about what has happened the last couple weeks hasn't been a Bengals fan very long....this is unprecedented, unheard of, and quite simply, un-Bengals like. The best way fans can react to what's been going on is to vote with their wallets and buy season tickets. Pavlov conditioned dogs by rewarding them for good behavior...let's condition Mike Brown.

Nice!! Lets do it!

I just adopted a boxer-pit (more boxer imo) and the reward technigue is what im using lol..

Hes 11 qeeks and 22 lbs..

Some bastard threw him and his brother out of a moving car window to rid them..WTF!

Hes got a loving hone now..

32 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Nice!! Lets do it!

I just adopted a boxer-pit (more boxer imo) and the reward technigue is what im using lol..

Some bastard threw him and his brother out of a moving car window to rid them..WTF!

Awesome, and anybody who loves dogs is an ok dude, or dudess!

Honestly gotta take advantage of the 3-4 years of having a cheap QB on the roster. If Burrow is any good in year 4 he'll start counting major towards the cap. Now is the time to beef up that roster with cap hits. Everyone is on notice and the next 3-4 years will be be auditions for jobs.

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Nice!! Lets do it!

Glad the dog got a good forever home.  Very cool move.

How's the guy's brother doing after being thrown out of the car?

5 hours ago, Duluoz said:

Good friggin' lord ...somebody better tell Mike Brown the Cincy front office's been busted into and there's people in there just signin' players like it's not their money !

LOL - love this......echoed my thoughts exactly and made me laugh!

this is truly incredible

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

He was adopted as well..

Hopefully they treat him good..

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Very good news and great way to start my self quarantined day.

My poor attempt at a joke was the wording sounded kind of like the guy threw his own brother out of the

car as well as the puppy.

But I like your interp much better.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Very good news and great way to start my self quarantined day.

My poor attempt at a joke was the wording sounded kind of like the guy threw his own brother out of the

car as well as the puppy.

But I like your interp much better.

Lol cool...

19 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Nice!! Lets do it!

I've had Boxers for over 20 years and they are the best dogs ever. They learn early and never forget the lesson. I can contain him in a room while I'm gone by simply laying a 2x4 across the doorway. As a puppy it's what we used (started with a 2x6 and shortened after the lesson was learned) and he learned not to cross it. They are brilliant and quick learners. I do recommend keeping some air freshener handy; as they are known to pass gas and it is not pleasant

7 hours ago, bfine said:

I've had Boxers for over 20 years and they are the best dogs ever. They learn early and never forget the lesson. I can contain him in a room while I'm gone by simply laying a 2x4 across the doorway. As a puppy it's what we used (started with a 2x6 and shortened after the lesson was learned) and he learned not to cross it. They are brilliant and quick learners. I do recommend keeping some air freshener handy; as they are known to pass gas and it is not pleasant

My avatar was half Dane half Boxer and he was the best dog ever. Very smart, and a great judge of character.  And I learned why they crop Boxer tails.  His tail was a bull whip.  I miss that boy.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:37 PM, claptonrocks said:

Nice!! Lets do it!

awesome..... thank you for being a good person

I hate people so much... how could anyone do something like that?  I couldn't do that to any animal

Archived