Free Agent Help for the Defense

11 hours ago, bfine said:

I've had Boxers for over 20 years and they are the best dogs ever. They learn early and never forget the lesson. I can contain him in a room while I'm gone by simply laying a 2x4 across the doorway. As a puppy it's what we used (started with a 2x6 and shortened after the lesson was learned) and he learned not to cross it. They are brilliant and quick learners. I do recommend keeping some air freshener handy; as they are known to pass gas and it is not pleasant

👍

theres been at least 1  boxer in this house since 2000 .  max 11 with mom dad and 9 pups (lol only doing that once) ... 

wife said lets have puppies ...... it will be fun... 

atm 4 boxers  mom and 3 pups  (although theyre 7 now ) 

(still get updates/pics on the 6 in good homes)   

I’ve had 2 boxers over the years, a male and a female. Both were the best dogs ever. The female died of old age, the male ended up with lymphoma and we had to put him down. One of the worst days of my life. They are fantastic dogs and awesome around kids. I miss mine. ❤️

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Maybe I missed it here or it was mentioned elsewhere, but Reader officially signed. They made note of a specific clause in the contract related to a possible shortened or cancelled season. 

Noone is happier than Geno Adkins!

As good a duo as any in the NFL...

17 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Noone is happier than Geno Adkins!

As good a duo as any in the NFL...

With the right scheme & if the backs behind them can cover a little bit, this DL should absolutely wreck game plans.  

Couple of big "ifs" there, of course.

Archived