2020 FA Signings

19 hours ago, spicoli said:

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

· 49m

The #Jaguars and former #Bengals first-round TE Tyler Eifert are working diligently towards closing a deal, source said. If completed, it would be another free agent move in Jax to fill a spot that plagued them last year -- and one that coach Doug Marrone really wanted.

For a second I thought Eifert was getting a $49m contract and thought I must have died in my sleep. 

8 minutes ago, snarkster said:

Evidently, you can add Titans CB LeShaun Sims to the haul.  Looks like a depth/ST add.

#Bengals signing former Tennessee CB Leshaun Sims, source said.

The massive overhaul of the CB room continues.

Sims could easily be a really solid #3 or even a #2 corner. This is another very underrated signing...well done Bengals! 

4 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Sims could easily be a really solid #3 or even a #2 corner. This is another very underrated signing...well done Bengals! 

The team lost two ST players in Fed and McRae...

I was thinking the repacrments are Mike Thomas and now Sims..

15 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

The Bynes signing is big, he's a proven vet that can help improve the LB unit. 

Hopefully he's not the last LB to sign here, I would love to see Nigel Bradham or Alec Ogletree.

Pratt, Bynes, add Bradham/Ogletree and then have Queen/Baun fall to us @33 and you've got a really solid start on rebuilding the LB room.  Round it out with another draft pick and maybe a UDFA &/or waiver wire pickup who can be a Special Teams ace.  If they do go 3-4 then you'd probably count Lawson here too.

10 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

The team lost two ST players in Fed and McRae...

I was thinking the repacrments are Mike Thomas and now Sims..

Yeah that’s probably right. Sims is solid in the dime though too so that makes him a good get, IMO. 

Archived