1 month out first round mock

No trades. Going off who I think they'll take.

1. Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU: No brainer slam dunk fit. Need and value are perfect. 

2. Redskins - DE Chase Young, OSU: Arguably the best player in the draft. One of the best edge rush prospects ever. They can't pass on him.

3. Lions - CB Jeff Okudah, OSU: Trading Slay left a huge hole in the secondary. Okudah is as clean a corner prospect gets.

4. Giants - OT Mekhi Becton, Louisville: I don't have Becton rated as the top guy but I believe the rumor the Giants do. His size and athleticism are tantalizing. Huge need for New York.

5. Dolphins - QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama: Without the injury there'd be a good discussion for which QB goes first. Miami needs a franchise QB and Tua's upside is high.

6. Chargers - QB Justin Herbert, Oregon: Tyrod isn't the answer at QB. Herbert isn't a perfect prospect but he's got all the tools to be good. 

7. Panthers - LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson: Simmons is a do it all defensive player. He'll be put into Kuchley's role for the Panthers.

8. Cardinals - OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa: Mega athletic tackle who is a perfect fit for the Cardinals at RT.

9. Jaguars - DT Derrick Brown, Jaguars: Tackle is a huge need for the Jaguars. Brown didn't have a good combine but his tape is undeniable. 

10. Browns - OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama: They added Conklin to play RT but still have a gaping hole at LT. Wills is an elite athlete with dominating tape.

11. Jets - WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama: They added a couple FA offensive lineman so I believe tackle is off the table here. Jeudy is an elite route runner and best WR in the draft. Jets have worst WR group in the NFL.

12. Raiders - WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma: Jeudy and Lamb are 1A and 1B to most people. WR is a huge need for the Raiders and they will run to make this pick.

13. 49ers - DT Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina: San Francisco traded Buckner for this pick. Their bread and butter is a relentless and deep DL. Kinlaw has arguably the most upside at DT in the draft.

14. Bucs - OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia: As of now they have no RT on their roster. Brady needs protection to keep going at his age.

15. Broncos - WR Henry Ruggs III, Alabama: Denver is rumored to love Ruggs. They want more explosion on offense. Ruggs fills that need and then some.

16. Falcons - DE K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU: Falcons had a terrible pass rush in 2019. They lost both starters to free agency. Chaisson is a great athlete with tons of upside.

17. Cowboys - CB CJ Henderson, Florida: Losing Byron Jones hurts. Henderson is a great athlete who excels in man coverage.

18. Dolphins - OT Josh Jones, Houston: They have a large hole at LT. Jones' stock has skyrocketed since he dominated the Senior Bowl.

19. Raiders - CB Kristian Fulton, LSU: Corner is a huge need for them. Fulton checks all the boxes.

20. Jaguars - CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama: Jags traded their 2 starters from 2019. Diggs is tall, athletic and his best football is ahead of him.

21. Eagles - WR Denzel Mims, Baylor: No player has seen their stock rise more. Mims has impressed at both the Senior Bowl and combine. He adds a down field threat the Eagles need badly.

22. Vikings - WR Justin Jefferson, LSU: Jefferson did it all for LSU at WR this past year. He can play slot or outside. Tested well at combine. Fills the hole left by Diggs. 

23. Patriots - QB Jordan Love, Utah St: Has the tools but failed to impress his last year in college. Upside is through the roof. Obviously a major need with Brady gone.

24. Saints - LB Patrick Queen, LSU: Queen stays in Louisiana and fills a hole at OLB. He is young, athletic and has major upside.

25. Dolphins - S Xavier McKinney, Alabama: Miami cut their best corner. Their defense added talent at all levels except safety. McKinney can help in all phases.

26. Vikings - CB AJ Terrell, Clemson: The corner room in Minnesota is empty. Terrell is a perfect fit in Zim's defense.

27. Seahawks - DE AJ Epenesa, Iowa: Big DE/DT in the mold of Michael Bennett. Had a dominant final year of college but a poor combine caused him to slip.

28. Ravens - LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma: Big, violent and explosive linebacker. Perfect fit in Baltimore's scheme. They have a big need for talent at LB.

29. Titans - DT Ross Blacklock, TCU: Ascending DT who fills the void left by Casey. Undersized but a tremendous pass rusher in the middle.

30. Packers - WR Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona St: They NEED a guy to compliment Adams. Aiyuk is explosive and arguably a better prospect than his ex-teammate Nkeal Harry.

31. 49ers - WR Laviska Chevault, Colorado: It's no secret the 49ers want better weapons on offense. Chevault is a do it all player who is extremely big and athletic. The perfect fit for SF.

32. Chiefs - CB Jeff Gladney, TCU: Speedy and physical corner. His physicality makes him a great fit in Spags defense. Major need area for KC.

BONUS:

33. Bengals - LB Zach Baun, Wisconsin: Baun was a dominating pass rusher in college. He also was good in coverage and against the run. He showed at the Senior Bowl he was more than capable of being a traditional off ball LB. Huge need for Cincy.

6 hours ago, bfine said:

Great work and I'd love Baun, Zack Baun. WTS, I'd find it hard to pass on Tee Higgins if it fell like this. Does any team have 2 2nd rounders? I think we trade out of 33

Colts, Ravens, Texans and Seahawks. Could definitely see the Texans wanting to move up for a WR.

Good work.  I do think there is a decent chance that LB's Simmons, Queen, Murray and Baun could all go in the 1st round.  I really would like to see a Hybrid type LB or at least one with strong coverage skills at 33.  If those first 4 are gone which LB would be the pick at 33?  Gaither-Davis or Dugger are probably next best hybrid types.  I know it might early at 33 but I do not think they will make it to 3rd round.

Archived