Covid-19

bfine

10 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Hang in there Ryan. I'm in similar, but worse circumstances. I'm not going to list my issues, but I'll just say that even before this pandemic hit, the reality of my mortality has been tapping on my shoulder for a while.

I'm not going to weigh in on the political debates, I just want to wish everyone the best possible outcome for you and your families. We have to hope an effective treatment is found and implemented soon, there are some promising things being tried now, and hopefully a vaccine is developed in the not too distant future.

Best of luck everyone, we're all going to need it.

Wishing you the best, bud.

16 hours ago, Cat said:

You seen any of those videos from India and Asia? The cops beat the shit out of people they catch out with these long rods.

You seen the videos of the monkey gangs taking over the empty streets and having wars with other monkey gangs over food?    Yo. Lol. Think was in India. 

LA is now going to enforce face masks to go out in public.  

I doubt they'll be ready for football anytime soon. Might as well move the Rams back to St.louis and the Chargers to bowling Green KY for the 2020 season.  I say bowling Green KY because lex and ville are both ran by radicals who will probably do as LA. 

https://www.wavy.com/news/virginia/virginia-man-files-lawsuit-against-northam-claiming-executive-orders-violate-state-constitution/

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A man from southwest Virginia filed a lawsuit against Gov. Ralph Northam on Monday claiming the governor’s executive orders limiting gatherings of more than 10 people has had “a chilling effect” on his right to religious freedom.

The suit, filed by Larry Hughes in Russell County, argues Northam’s order violates the Virginia Constitution’s guarantee of the enjoyment of life and liberty. Hughes’ suit also claims Executive Order 55 violates the constitution’s guarantee that people are the source of power in the commonwealth, that laws may not be suspended without the people’s consent and the guarantee of the the free exercise of religion.

The complaint from Hughes, who is described as a professing Christian who regularly attends religious services in the suit, states that Northam’s executive order has left a chilling effect on his right to religious freedom in regards to the 10-person limit.

Sometimes I think it might be better to let the virus run roughshod through the population because even though there will be more deaths that would have otherwise been preventable, it will disproportionately kill people people like Hughes. 

On 4/10/2020 at 5:42 AM, Go Skins said:

https://www.wavy.com/news/virginia/virginia-man-files-lawsuit-against-northam-claiming-executive-orders-violate-state-constitution/

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A man from southwest Virginia filed a lawsuit against Gov. Ralph Northam on Monday claiming the governor’s executive orders limiting gatherings of more than 10 people has had “a chilling effect” on his right to religious freedom.

The suit, filed by Larry Hughes in Russell County, argues Northam’s order violates the Virginia Constitution’s guarantee of the enjoyment of life and liberty. Hughes’ suit also claims Executive Order 55 violates the constitution’s guarantee that people are the source of power in the commonwealth, that laws may not be suspended without the people’s consent and the guarantee of the the free exercise of religion.

The complaint from Hughes, who is described as a professing Christian who regularly attends religious services in the suit, states that Northam’s executive order has left a chilling effect on his right to religious freedom in regards to the 10-person limit.

Hey Larry...you profess to be a Christian..

Words are bullshit..actions are what separates the good from the bad..

Do good deeds and stop the nonsense..

Christian with your own values means your only foolin yourself...

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Hey Larry...you profess to be a Christian..

Words are bullshit..actions are what separates the good from the bad..

Do good deeds and stop the nonsense..

Christian with your own values means your only foolin yourself...

IDK,  I'm kind of glad someone is daring to question a blanket suspension of Constitutional rights, justified or not.   I think we should all be a little bit alarmed at how quickly they can be taken away if the government deems it necessary.  Just because there's a valid reason this time doesn't mean there will be the next time.  The level of risk that comes with having a free society is worth considering.  

On 4/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, T-Dub said:

IDK,  I'm kind of glad someone is daring to question a blanket suspension of Constitutional rights, justified or not.   I think we should all be a little bit alarmed at how quickly they can be taken away if the government deems it necessary.  Just because there's a valid reason this time doesn't mean there will be the next time.  The level of risk that comes with having a free society is worth considering.  

I'm still gathering for work with over 6k people everyday but people are freaking out over about 12 people going to church.  

One of the churches doing this is very close to where I live. Last Sunday I went to check it out to see what all the fuss is about.  It's a tiny church. It's the size of the small gathering hall that the church I go to has nextdoor where we do like fish fry and have baseball sign ups at etc. Maybe 2k sq ft. 

When I went to check out that church there were maybe 6 or 7 cars in the parking lot along with 4 news van crews.  So people freaking out over 12 to 14 people meeting up.  Meanwhile at the massive ups and Amazon hubs here thousands are still gathering for work at same location. 

When pointing out the hypocrisy the sheep always say well the employees are essential. 

But anyways I'm still working with 6k people everyday. No one getting sick and dropping dead like they led us to believe would happen. 

19 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

saved them money 

McMahon is such a POS.. he could pay everyone involved this years salary...instead, go for the government bailout... fuck him 

I hope people (those that watch) quit watching wrestling too..

On 4/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, fluhartz said:

saved them money 

McMahon is such a POS.. he could pay everyone involved this years salary...instead, go for the government bailout... fuck him 

I hope people (those that watch) quit watching wrestling too..

Haven't watched since the rock - stone cold era  it'll never be better than that.  

Protests in Indiana and Texas:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/coronavirus/us-coronavirus-updates-protesters-push-back-on-stay-at-home-orders/2276723/

More than 200 people upset over restrictions on Indiana residents because of the coronavirus protested outside the state mansion of Gov. Eric Holcomb, urging him to back off and restart the economy.

Holcomb, a Republican, said a stay-at-home order that expires Monday will be extended to May 1 while he works on a plan to reopen businesses.

In Austin, Texas, a few hundred people rallied at the state Capitol in another protest over stay-at-home orders. The demonstration came a day after Republican Gov. Greg Abbott announced that next week Texas will begin reopening state parks and letting retailers sell items curbside.

Abbott says more restrictions will be lifted before the end of April.

So like 10 people showed up to protest in Frankfort and Beshear was like oh no omg we can't be having these mass gatherings.  Blah blah

With current mentality I don't see no high school football, little league baseball or 60k+ at Commonwealth or Papa John's or 20k at the kfc bucket or rupp, not even 10k down at Diddle.   Goodbye sports. Hello post 2020 life.  Mike Brown finally stops being so cheap a minute before the sporting world apocalypse . It must be cold in hell. 

On 4/7/2020 at 10:51 PM, BengalBacker said:

Hang in there Ryan. I'm in similar, but worse circumstances. I'm not going to list my issues, but I'll just say that even before this pandemic hit, the reality of my mortality has been tapping on my shoulder for a while.

I'm not going to weigh in on the political debates, I just want to wish everyone the best possible outcome for you and your families. We have to hope an effective treatment is found and implemented soon, there are some promising things being tried now, and hopefully a vaccine is developed in the not too distant future.

Best of luck everyone, we're all going to need it.

Be safe

9 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Bill Maher is a know it all that knows little...

The dude actually wished for our economy to crash. I wish Crenshaw would have brought him to task on that. Perhaps "I see you got your wish..."

15 minutes ago, bfine said:

The dude actually wished for our economy to crash. I wish Crenshaw would have brought him to task on that. Perhaps "I see you got your wish..."

Alot of these hosts have comedy backgrounds ...Maher must have that because hes a terrible joke...

Archived