Interactive Mock

1 hour ago, Jason said:

So BFine and I (with a little help from Clapton) finished the interactive mock.

Based on the Dane Brugler rankings the best players left at 33 are:

Jordan Love

JK Dobbins

Marlon Davidson

Austin Jackson

DeAndre Swift

Jeff Gladney

Ezra Cleveland

AJ Epenesa

Also Zach Baun who has been mentioned for us.

Gotta think if it fell like this there'd be a couple teams asking what they want for 33 to move up and take Love. Maybe something we'll look at for RD 2. 

I'm not the expert that Dane is but if it feel like this I'd be looking:

JEREMY CHINN/ S

GRANT DELPIT/S 

ISAIAH WILSON/OT

ZACH BAUN/LB

AJ EPENESA/DE

AKEEM DAVIS-GAITHER/ LB

I’m just going to throw this in here:  The night before last I was unable to sleep and ended up watching most of LSU’s game vs. Ole Miss (LSU’s tenth game of the season).  

I started watching mid-way through the second quarter and LSU already had a sizable lead.  Joe was really looking good...in the first half.  Second half, not so much.  He threw two interceptions, as Ole Miss kept making plays to get back into the game.

LSU’s defense looked like crap (Ole Miss had over 600 yards of offense, with a large part of it rushing.).

Delpit looked bad, especially on two long rushing TDs by Ole Miss’ freshman QB (one 40-yarder and one over 60 yards).  And I don’t recall Queen’s name even being mentioned by the announcers during the game.  I really wasn’t paying attention to Queen, so perhaps he was making plays and the announcers just weren’t mentioning names.  :shrug: 

12 hours ago, Cricket said:

I’m just going to throw this in here:  The night before last I was unable to sleep and ended up watching most of LSU’s game vs. Ole Miss (LSU’s tenth game of the season).  

I started watching mid-way through the second quarter and LSU already had a sizable lead.  Joe was really looking good...in the first half.  Second half, not so much.  He threw two interceptions, as Ole Miss kept making plays to get back into the game.

LSU’s defense looked like crap (Ole Miss had over 600 yards of offense, with a large part of it rushing.).

Delpit looked bad, especially on two long rushing TDs by Ole Miss’ freshman QB (one 40-yarder and one over 60 yards).  And I don’t recall Queen’s name even being mentioned by the announcers during the game.  I really wasn’t paying attention to Queen, so perhaps he was making plays and the announcers just weren’t mentioning names.  :shrug: 

BURROW: Will be #1OA

QUEEN: Not a fan. Folks knock Burrow for being a year wonder. Queen was more like a 4-game wonder. I think you can get the same player in Jeremy Chinn about one rd later

DELPIT: Huge fan, played last year with a high ankle sprain. He has Minkah Fitzpatrick traits. LSU recently had an ad-hoc Pro Day and Grant ran a 4.39. If he's there at 33 I'm going to hack Mike's Commodore 64 computer and turn in the name Grant Delpit

Archived