Mock Draft Simulators

36 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Ok, to be fair, Zac in his interview said there doesn't seem to be a scenario where they'll trade it (but didn't go so far as saying they definitely won't, why would he?).  I do believe that as always, the team with the first overall pick is allowed to decide early... I don't know how slotting changed things, but if you recall the Bengals negotiated and confirmed their deal with Palmer before the draft, which was always the prerogative of the team picking first.  Regardless of any official rules, if the Bengals have decided and want to tell Goodell who they're picking to avoid any confusion or debate, why wouldn't they?  Again, this is my own speculation but if they don't do that they're taking an unnecessary risk with the whole mess of this virtual draft.

Risk runs both ways.  What if Burrow is involved in a serious traffic accident, or is shot in an attempted mugging, etc. Thursday morning?  

3 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Risk runs both ways.  What if Burrow is involved in a serious traffic accident, or is shot in an attempted mugging, etc. Thursday morning?  

Nah, it would come down to Goodell saying "you good?" on Thursday 1pm rather than "Hey Bengals, you're on the clock!  BENGALS???"  Goodell is not going to say "welp, Burrow's dead, but no takes-backsies!"

23 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Been there, done that. Dennis Weathersby in 2003. Shot 3 days before the draft. Then the following year, right before training camp, in a serious car accident. 

23 minutes ago, Cricket said:

On 4/20/2020 at 11:40 AM, membengal said:

I cannot recommend this enough if you want a consensus of where prospects are on a collective industry-wide big board...

You can use this board on Fanspeak now....just FYI. 

3 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Been there, done that. Dennis Weathersby in 2003. Shot 3 days before the draft. Then the following year, right before training camp, in a serious car accident. 

I so wanted Dennis to recover. Yet another Bengals 'are youz kidding me' tragedy. 

2 minutes ago, membengal said:

That's one of my beefs with the PFF tool - it's grades are hilarious. Your first five picks there are sublime...

Well, getting Mekhi cost me next year's #1, but......hell, let's just win now, right? The SOBs only gave me a  49% grade on that move...go figure? I'd make that move any, and every day of the fucking week!

33 minutes ago, membengal said:

That's one of my beefs with the PFF tool - it's grades are hilarious. Your first five picks there are sublime...

Thats the probability of them being on the board  at that spot for the team...

Yes Becton would be low..

No?

24 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Thats the probability of them being on the board  at that spot for the team...

Yes Becton would be low..

No?

I don't think that's right because there's greater than a 91.7% chance that Burrow will be there at pick one round one, no? In fact, it says below that the grades are based on what PFF would do in that spot - and Becton selected at 22 being graded that low is weird to me. 

15 minutes ago, membengal said:

I don't think that's right because there's greater than a 91.7% chance that Burrow will be there at pick one round one, no? In fact, it says below that the grades are based on what PFF would do in that spot - and Becton selected at 22 being graded that low is weird to me. 

I think we re both not up to snuff on 

how they grade it...😞

TDN - I kept pin-wheeling back in the second round to pick up picks later, I am okay with what my options ended up being:

9 hours ago, membengal said:

TDN - I kept pin-wheeling back in the second round to pick up picks later, I am okay with what my options ended up being:

If Markus Bailey can stay healthy, he'll be a really good player.

11 hours ago, membengal said:

PFF doesn't love Becton.  They said their grade is based on THEIR score and who else is on the board when the pick was made.  They also have him rated as "Most Fun to Watch" and "Tape Doesn't Match the Hype".  Here's their write up on Becton.

image.thumb.png.4496aab170eec3dc88c1df443c6345a7.png

image.thumb.png.a0b1d09c499759477690204dccd624bf.pngimage.thumb.png.fab78ba9a7a8badbd234f7a620a9f0cc.png

image.thumb.png.f4db0c936c3b09b49ca579ec1a8556b8.png

11 hours ago, membengal said:

I think Logan Wilson ends up going late 1st early 2nd when it's all said and done...he's a guy definitely trending upward. 

Archived