Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show (Full Interview) 04/13/20

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

thnx for the post. 

Wows, doesn't Zac sound smooth and sharp. Quick answers, very complementary comments, no digs, and good deflections. All without delay. Really solid interview.

I thought it was a nice change from some of the other 'crap' that is swirling around currently.

"Is there a scenario where you change who you're taking" (1st)

"It doesn't look that way"

"When there's a guy there who can change your franchise for the next 10-15 years, you take him. When other teams offer you a lot for the pick, that confirms your opinion"

Everyone of these talking heads can stfu and gtfo now. Thanks

7 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Where did Zac play QB?

Per Zac in the video: “I wasn’t very good coming out of high school; went to Wake Forest for two years; then junior college...”

Then he got recruited by Bill Callahan at Nebraska as they transitioned to a West-coast offense.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah I couldn't be bothered.   If he stopped blowing smoke up everyone's ass long enough to say anything of substance, hit me with the Cliff Notes.

Yeah he should have had a negative perspective of the whole organization..

Jeez..

6 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Yeah he should have had a negative perspective of the whole organization..

Jeez..

Yeah I heard all the rah-rah stuff last year and his team fell flat on their faces.   DGAF about his philosophy, I want specifics. 

15 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

If they truly want to change the culture of this team then NOW is the time to look at a Ring Of Honor and those kinds of things. 

Later for all that, I want to see them build an nfl-level roster & staff where everyone is accountable.  The biggest problem with the stadium right now is the team that plays in it.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Later for all that, I want to see them build an nfl-level roster & staff where everyone is accountable.  The biggest problem with the stadium right now is the owners of the team that plays in it.

Fixed it for you.  That is what us mods are for. 

Archived