Mel Kiper on Bengals & Burrow

Just now, membengal said:

Was just having fun, Montana. It was nice to see kiper pushback. 

Yeah - I normally would lump things all together, but I'm kind of tired of 'shit' stories.  I feel that we need a little more visibility on some of the positive things out there right now.

Just getting tired of these assholes believing Burrow needs to go to a big market better run organization like Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Washington, Oak/Las Vegas, etc.  Those teams haven’t done shit in the last 10 years.  

Hell, most of them haven’t done shit in 20 minus the Bears having 1 Super Bowl appearance. The Bears have made the playoffs 4 times in 20 years and spare me the NFC North bullshit. Detroit, Chicago and Minn (until Zimmer arrived) have sucked. 

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Just getting tired of these assholes believing Burrow needs to go to a big market better run organization like Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Washington, Oak/Las Vegas, etc.  Those teams haven’t done shit in the last 10 years.  

Hell, most of them haven’t done shit in 20 minus the Bears having 1 Super Bowl appearance. The Bears have made the playoffs 4 times in 20 years and spare me the NFC North bullshit. Detroit, Chicago and Minn (until Zimmer arrived) have sucked. 

I don't think that it's small market related. They just fucking hate the Bengals and they prove it repeatedly.

Archived