HUGE FAVOR - Looking for an Enquirer Cover

I am looking for the front page of either the paper or the sports page im not sure which it was, but its an image of the fan running across the field after the bengals beat the bills, im ASSUMING its to go to the superbowl but might be the other victory. so either 1982 or 1988. dates are below. so i assume its the day after these games?

Should be fans running across and dude with a big afro with his hands up.

Id be happy to pay some dollars if anyone HAS that cover. id gladly pay money for it, or even pay money and shipping to borrow it so i can scan it. ir pay you to scan it.. etc..

my dad is on that cover in the group of fans.

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 10.43.25 PM.png

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I have the Enquirer front page and sports section from the day after the '88 AFC Championship game. It's buried away in a box in my basement. I'll try to dig it out over the weekend and see if it fits the description. Will let you know. 

If it's the game I'm thinking of, I may have it, too, because my sister got interviewed after the game. Of course, that was 2 residences ago but I will take a look and see if I have it, too. 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, Hooky said:

This isn't free, but offers a free trial:

https://www.newspapers.com/paper/the-cincinnati-enquirer/844/

thanks, i signed up for the trial, i dont see it, its possible it was the post? i saw one, just has a guy walking behind players, but he does look like my dad, lol, so im trying to figure out if i am remembering it wrong or if its not it.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, Le Tigre said:

Yeah, I have used that for some historical copies of things. 

Go: you are looking for the "real thing" paper, right? 

that would be ideal if possible

Archived