How many Prime Time games will the Bengals be scheduled to play this season?

Prime Time Joe  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many prime time games will be on the Bengals' schedule?

• 3 or more

27 minutes ago, gupps said:

We get the mandatory one and no other unless Burrow plays his ass  off and we are in the playoff hunt come December. I'm fine with that cuz I hate night games.

I agree with you on the night games.  I have to get up at 3am for work so I don't do a whole lot of night games.

21 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

We will get the obligatory prime time game against the Squeelers and the obligatory Thursday night game that everyone gets.

Agree.  First Monday Night game of the season vs Pittsburgh here where they will try to end his career before the end of the third quarter

and pull a come from behind win.  A Thursday vs the Dolphins and Tuba.

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Agree.  First Monday Night game of the season vs Pittsburgh here where they will try to end his career before the end of the third quarter

and pull a come from behind win.  A Thursday vs the Dolphins and Tuba.

Joe gets hurt and Stealers come from behind??

Say it aint so Joe!!

Three was the first number to come to mind. I figure one of those goofy ESPN MNF slots should be cake with the Burrow draw in addition to the TNF game. Another one of those two is possible as well within the division, or a flex SNF when the playoff hunt is well underway. ;)

Or zero because every team plays zero games

One thing I noticed about our 2020 opponents, they are all EST except Houston which is only an hour earlier.

No 4:00/4:30 games vs MST or PST teams.

It seems logical (roadblock right there) that the NFL would bump a few juicy Bengal matchups to prime time

to show off the real Tiger King, Joe Exotic Burrow.

Given that there won't be any fans at any games this year, it's an interesting question

Will games be staggered even more since the NFL will want to maximize TV exposure? 

There many not even be college football this year, so will NFL play on saturdays too? 

19 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Given that there won't be any fans at any games this year, it's an interesting question

Will games be staggered even more since the NFL will want to maximize TV exposure? 

There many not even be college football this year, so will NFL play on saturdays too? 

Or Tennis!! How many people tou need for a tennus match. .2..and theyre 30' apart ..now who watches tennis??

I would go with 3 as well. I think ESPN, NBC and the NFL Network will want Joe Burrow on at least once this season.

Aren't game dates part of the CBA?  Could they actually play on Saturday during the college football season?  It's a good idea if the college season is cancelled or delayed until winter. 

Also agree that it's unlikely there will be fans in the seats and if there are it will be a small number and late in the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived