The Official 2020 First Round Draft Thread!

1 minute ago, westside bengal said:

There are always trades, drops, and surprises in the first round.  After the first 20 picks or so depending who might fall....any thoughts about moving from #33 to back into the late 1st round and grab someone?

If Becton falls (I really doubt it) I would trade up for him.  I don't think the Bengals would though.

Okay, its an unsubstantiated rumor from a completely different website, but the following just got posted:

Rumor is the Bengals are now entertaining a “Godfather” deal from the Dolphins where they’d acquire the #3 pick from Detroit and hand over both it and their number 5 for Burrow. I can’t see that happening... but it’d be awesome.

2 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Okay, its an unsubstantiated rumor from a completely different website, but the following just got posted:

Rumor is the Bengals are now entertaining a “Godfather” deal from the Dolphins where they’d acquire the #3 pick from Detroit and hand over both it and their number 5 for Burrow. I can’t see that happening... but it’d be awesome.

Wont happen...bank it

7 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Literally, schefter reported at 7:00 that brown welcomed burrow to the bengals yesterday and sent swag.

34 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Wow, how would MIA get #3 without giving up #5?  I guess giving up 18 and 26 (or whatever their other picks are)

Archived